<< 𝒔𝒊𝒙 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °🚲+. ✧

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 8𝓉𝒽
1983
3:45 𝚙𝚖

☆* •. °🚲+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, riding on his bike. He unlocked his front door and walked inside.

"Hey Rover!" Billy went down on his knees to get jumped on by his big golden dog. Rover licked his face and wagged his tail. Billy looked around and saw that his mother wasn't around. "Must be at work," He sighed.

Billy then remembered that Griffin was coming over for the first time. "Mums not here..." Billy smirked.

He got up off the floor and ran around the house, frantically cleaning and putting stuff away to make the house look presentable. He ran up stairs to clean his room. It was already pretty clean, but he had to make sure it was perfect.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Billy bent over to catch his breath. He swore he lost a few pounds by doing that. By then, the time on the clock on the wall read '4:26' that also meant that Griffin was coming over soon. Billy then changed out of his sweaty clothes into a new, fresh pair.

He went back down stairs to put some dog food in Rovers bowl, so he didn't have to worry about that later. Finally, he sat down on the couch, getting out his comic book that was neatly placed on the coffee table.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. He was a street away, but then he saw his bullies, Matt, Matty, and Buzz.

"Hey there fag!" Matty pushed the f out. Griffin sped up on his bike, getting away from the group of boys.

Griffin got there. He leaned his bike against the metal fence out front Billy's house. Billy had a nice, suburban home. He walked up the porch, forming a fist with his hand, knocking it twice against the door. This made Billy perk up from the couch and up to the front door.

"Hey there stranger!" Billy smiled. "Hey Bill," Griffin smiled back. "Bill? I like that." Billy chuckled. Griffin giggling along. Billy moved out the way for Griffin to enter. Griffin looked around the room, from family photos on the wall, to book shelves, and to the golden dog wagging its tail. "Forgot to mention, that's my dog!" Billy watched as Rover pounced over to Griffin. Griffin squealed.

"Sorry, he's a bit excited..." Billy scratched the back of his neck. "I don't mind. What's his name?" Griffin asked. "Rover," Billy answered. "Awww," Griffin cuddled the dog some more. "Should we head up to my room now?" Billy points up to his bedroom. "Yeah sure!" Griffin replied as Billy walked up the stairs, Griffin following behind him.

"What should we do?" Griffin clapped his hands together. "Hmm, I was thinking that I would show you some new comics that I got. If you want to see," Billy smiled. "Of course I would!" Griffin giggled. Billy went to his small bookshelf with all his comics and books stacked up on. He pulled three Batman comics from the stack. He handed them to Griffin. "Wow, they look so cool!" Griffin flipped through the pages, looking at the pictures. "Yeah I know," Billy chuckled. "Can we read them?" Griffin asked. "Yeah, why not!" Billy took one out of Griffins hand, as Griffin placed the other one down.

They both sat down on Billy's bed, reading them together. "Look!" Billy pulled Griffin close to him so he could see what was happening in the comic. "Dang, Batman is so cool!" Griffin smiled.

They both read a little longer, before deciding to watch a movie down in the living room. "Okay which movie are we watching?" Griffin jumped to face Billy. "I was thinking Grease?" Billy awkwardly smiled. "Ooh, I love that movie!" Griffin laughed. Billy put the tape inside the tv and pressed the 'play' button.

The two boys sung the Grease songs, singing their hearts out. They were sure that the whole neighbourhood could hear them.

Once the movie was over, it was getting late. "Hey Bill, I think I might go now. It's getting late," Griffin sadly sighed. "Aww no! Wish you could stay!" Billy sulked. "I'll see you soon though!" Griffin smiled. "Bye Griff," Billy opened the front door. "Bye Bill." Griffin smiled and turned around and walked to his bike.

He hopped on his bike, riding back down to his house. He enjoyed today. He loved spending time with Billy. Griffin smiled to himself, thinking about him. "I wish I could tell you how I feel.." Griffin sighed looking ahead of him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀/𝐍!
I don't know what I should do for the next chapter, got any ideas?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐀/𝐍!I don't know what I should do for the next chapter, got any ideas?━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧