<< 𝒕𝒘𝒐 >>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °🌙+. ✧

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 3𝓇𝒹
1983
8:32 𝚙𝚖

☆* •. °🌙+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, still baffled about what happened at the cafe. Why would they be so mean to him, what did he do? Billy thought. Billy couldn't stop thinking about it. About him.

Billy couldn't get Griffin out of his mind. The way he beamed a smile at Billy, his soft curls falling in front of his eyes, his small lips that made his smile perfect, his freckles that were dotted on every part of his face, and his crystal clear blue eyes that sparkle in any bit of light.

Billy sighed as he flopped onto his bed. All these feelings were flooding in his mind, crashing in like a tsunami. So many feelings, so many. Did he like Griffin? No that was silly, Billy couldn't ever even think of dating the same gender. Billy liked girls. Girls. But Griffin.

"Oh Griffin." Billy smiled into his pillow.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆. Griffin liked to draw, it was one of his favourite things to do. He was almost finished drawing a human portrait of a random person, until that random person looked like someone he recognised. Billy. Griffin blushed awkwardly. How did he even draw Billy? Why did he draw Billy? All these questions piled up into one big heap in his mind.

Griffin stood up from his desk, looking at the drawing, tilting his head to the side. Billy was smiling brightly, like how he did when he served Griffin earlier that day. Something about this drawing, about Billy, made Griffin feel something. "I can't like a boy! Then more people at school will say more insults!" Griffin mentally slapped himself in the face. I can't like him, I can't like him, I can't like him! Griffin repeated in his mind.

"I think I do like him..." Griffin softly whispered.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀/𝐍!
Hello again! How do we like this chapter? Make sure to give opinions in the comment section and vote!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐀/𝐍!Hello again! How do we like this chapter? Make sure to give opinions in the comment section and vote!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧