Chapter Two, Briefing Two

Mission: Operation "Paladin Overlord"

Date: September 2

Planet: Sylphu VII

Type: War World

Enemy Forces: Orks

Allied Forces: Astra Militarum, Ultramarines, Aeldari

Planet information: Sylphu VII, a desolate and unforgiving world. Not much is to be said about this planet, as it is to war-torn to be owned by anyone. However, the Imperium has claimed this planet for their own and is trying to get the xenos off the planet. It's a very large planet, that was once given life, but now it's nothing more than a shadow of its former self...

"My brothers, listen up. This mission is an interesting one. For we are going to be fighting on the war-torn planet of Sylphu VII. Apparently, the Orks have invaded this world for, and I quote, "a gud scrap". Bloody green skins...

In any case, we cannot let this slide. Normally we can ignore the mission like this, but, since there are still some lives down there that could be of saving, we don't necessarily have a choice.

Captain Balochus Ortus has decided to aid us in this mission. However, something peculiar happened. The eldar has decided to help us. Specifically, the Ulthwé. We do not know exactly what their goal is, but I can assure you that they are getting something out of this. Be cautious brothers.

We will also have the aid of the imperial guard. They have fought on this planet for years now. Without any reinforcements, they have held the line. It is high time that we released from their duty."

- Master Colonel Stormmoon