Charming genie (Awakening)

Y/n's pov

I was currently seated on the throne where I belong with my legs crossed as I was observing the fight. 

"Cower before my might! Phenomenal...cosmic...power!"

"Gyaah! This is still one scary monster!" Grim gulped.

"I am the true ruler of Scarabia!"

"How much power has he been hiding all this time?" Azul sweated.

"I...I refuse to give up!" Kalim was at his limit.

[You seem relaxed.]

'Well, I like seeing them fight for their convictions... but I want to act.'

[You may.]

'Really?!'

[Yeah, you're better. Have fun~]

I smirked "Let's settle back those foundations!"

Everyone was still in combat.

"Welcome to the show~"

They froze. "What is happening?" "I can't move!"

"We're here to let you know~ Our time is now~"

Jamil could barely turn his head toward the singing voice who pointed at him "Your time is running... OUT!"

A massive wave sent everyone to the ground as light surrounded us and our outfit changed.

The scarabia students seemed to be out of the hypnosis "Where am I?" "What happened?"

"Genie!"

I flew to the center of the room and smiled at him "What is wrong, my dear? I was just singing for you~"

"Is it your wish? To abandon everything I promised you?" He got up.

"My sole wish is to entertain. Now since all eyes are on me, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

The ink monster's head crackled as the orchestra appeared and started playing.

"This song is to repulse evil! Enjoy it!"

As i started singing, golden chairs appeared beneath my audience so they would all sit and listen to me. The other students from Scarabia started passing out.

Jamil groaned, normal since the melody hurts his head. Golden chains captured him before he could try anything as well as the ink Jafar.

Jamil yelled and groaned, trying to free himself or at least hold his throbbing head. Chains went around his mouth. Now he couldn't do anything.