chapter 6 - opening up

Chapter 6

I wake up to the sound of cars zooming by. I cover my arms to hold on for dear warmth. It was so freaking cold! I was still here sitting on the same bench, and- hey?! Where the hell did Niall go?? I look around and see no one. I can’t believe that bastard! He tells me a deep emotional story about himself and then just leaves me here?!? In the FREEZING COLD?!

“Douchebag” I mutter to myself. The sun is already up. It’s probably around 6 or 7 am. I start walking the streets towards my house. I look like a hot mess- or rather, a cold mess. Haha. My curly hair has now become wavy and uneven birds nest, my side bangs flew up my forehead and they looked like they were used as a paintbrush.

I keep walking and I am now about 2 blocks away from my house.

I start chattering and hug myself a bit more. My dress was short and that didn’t help keep my legs keep warm at all. I feel numb all over, not to mention the heels I’m walking in are 5 inches tall!

Hmmm. I wonder where Cath is. She’s probably banging some random dude.

I sigh. I finally arrive and enter my house with the spare key hidden behind the door frame. I quickly head upstairs, take my dress off and go for a warm shower.

I am starting to feel much much better now. I plop on the living room couch cross legged and check my facebook to see a lot of pictures from the party last night. Seriously! It’s nearly 7am and there are already pictures uploaded on here?! HmmP.

I see a picture of Cath with this dude. He looks awfully familiar. Wait! Is that- it’s Greyson! Cath is sucking on this dudes face! Does that mean she’s with that bastard right now? 

Then I hear a knock on the door.

“TASHA OPEN THE DOOOOR!” I hear Cath from outside. I drop my phone and open the front door to see a party pooped Cath on my porch.

“OH, thank GOD!” she sighed and barged in running past me and heading for the bathroom.

I close the front door and go over next to the bathroom door.

“where have you been??” I say

“oh I’ll tell you later I have to take a shit right now and I need to concentrate!” she shouts from the other side.

I shook my head and chuckle and plop on the couch again then I turn on the TV.

After a good 10 minutes I hear the toilet flush.

“you must’ve had a hell of a night.” I mutter.

“oh shut up.”

“so anything interesting happen?” I ask raising an eyebrow

“well, I might’ve maybe hooked up with this guy named-”

“Greyson” I finish for her.

“yea? How’d you know?” she said raising her eyebrow

“Cath, I don’t think he’s a good guy. I heard some bad stuff about him and-“

“don’t worry about it I’m not taking him seriously. It was kind of like a one night stand you know?” she says

“ok. Whatever you say” I say while rolling my eyes. "so why id you have to come all the way to my house to take a shit?"

"well it would have been really embarassing if i took a shit in the house of someone i just slept with. right?" she says

i giggle. "wanna watch a movie?" 

"no. i want to sleep." she replies bluntly. " good idea" i say while laying down. and with that we both dozed off on the living room couch.