chapter 2 - kiss raper

Chapter 2

I hurriedly pass the hallways that were getting empty by the second because of the students that were already entering their classrooms. Damn it where was Jenasis?!?!?! I quickly walk through a small passway when I felt something pull my shoulder into a very dark, small, consumed place. i couldn’t see anything. I only felt two strong hands holding my shoulders against the wall of the tiny room. It looked like a janitors closet. I could also smell the stinch of dried mop water. Ew.

“I’ve been waiting for you” an irish masculine voice said.

“what the-?! Who do yo-“ and before I could finish, this guy had his lips locked onto mine. I pushed his chest will all of my might and tugged at his shirt. I could tell he was wearing a school uniform- thank god it wasn’t the janitor kissing me. Then finally I broke free.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YO-”

“shhh shh, don’t need to play hard-to-get hon” the voice said as he pushed his lips against mine once again. I pushed him with all my might and thrashed my arms. He then slid his hand down to my butt. I pulled his hair and tried to move his body but this guy was really strong and had tiny me locked between him and the wall. I let out small “Mmmph”s as I couldn’t speak because my mouth was currently unavailable to make out any words. Then light flooded the tiny room as I saw a guy in a janitors uniform looking at us with a confused expression. Then I faced my direction to the guy who literally kissed-raped me.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I scream

“what the? Who the hell are you?!this guy shoots back at me as his eyebrows crinkle in confusion.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes, he was about a foot taller than me.

“ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! YOU’RE ASKING ME THAT?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!” I scream back.

“get out. Get out right now.” the janitor says looking very annoyed.

Without any hesitation I bolt out of the janitors closet and turned to face that son of a bitch who just kissed-raped me. *SLAP* I gave that jerk a huge smack on the face. I could hear the janitor mumbling about ‘kids these days’ and ‘reckless teens’ to himself.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!” he screamed

“THAT WAS FOR KISS-RAPING ME YOU FREAKING PERVERT!” I scream back.

“listen I thought you were someone else okay! I’m sorry I-”

“WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DRAG SOME RANDOM PERSON IN A FREAKING JANITORS CLOSET AND KISS THEM WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE EVEN WHEN YOU HAVENT SEEN IF THAT PERSON IS THE ACTUAL PERSON YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD BE KISSING! YOU FREAKING POOP-RANDOM-ASS-uh.. KISS-RAPER!” I scream.

“uh- what?” he says raising an eyebrow. Ok. Maybe it wasn’t my best comeback. And I think I word-vomited a little. But I was still in shock with what just happened. And with that I left another slap on that mofo before I bolted out of his sight.

Thankfully, I saw my section. I could see the teacher already saying something about getting to know each other and bla bla bla. I quickly wiped my lips as I could still feel that disgusting saliva and I quickly fixed my bangs and flattened my uniform top. Then I slipped in the back door and sat in the nearest available chair I could find.

“pssst!”

“huh?”

“pssssssssst!”

I turn around and see Michalle 4 seats away from me.

“hiiiiiii! Come sit next to me I saved you a seat!” she squeals while pointing at the vacant seat repeatedly.

“uh no it’s ok I don’t really like sitting in the middle” I whisper back.