CHAPTER THREE

"SHORI STILL hasn't gone for school."

Mazu-chan sighed when she stated the fact.

They are currently on the rooftop eating their bentos as their lunch.

"Un! Sou also, right?" Mazu-chan replied asking.

Sheiki nodded. "He didn't even bother to text or chat me. It's kind of weird knowing that those guys can't stand a day without beeping us. What's wrong with them?!" she said, obviously frustrated.

Shori and Sou were absent these past three weeks, and those guys didn't even spend a single minute to text or even chat them about the reason why they were absent.

On the first three days, they thought that maybe they were just sick but after a week and now, the both her and Mazu-chan can't help but to feel worried.

What if something happened and they don't have any idea of what's going on?

After Sou's sudden confession to her on the mall where Kento dragged him out of the place, Sou still hasn't contacted her and she's freaking worried with Sou's situation since she doesn't have any idea on what he is doing right now or even where the hell he is.

On that moment where Sou confessed his feelings for her, she can clearly trust Sou's words because it was written all over his face and she can mirror in his eyes how serious he is when he said his confession. But now, without any clue on where he is, she is starting to doubt everything.

Sou's words, his actions, his feelings; she doesn't know if all his words that day on his confession were true knowing that Sou is making her feel worried right now without any guesses on what he is doing and even where the freaking hell he is!

Mazu-chan and her went back to their classroom the moment the bell rang.

They didn't even finish eating or even eaten half of their bentos. Both of them feel weak and they don't have the appetite to eat since all of the things that were inside their minds were those guys, Shori and Sou.

They walk like zombies on the hallway when suddenly both of them were shocked to see the guys on their minds in front of them.

Her eyes went big as she Sou staring at her. She didn't even notice what happened between Shori and Mazu-chan because Sou was the only person who she can see at the moment.

Unconsciously, the tears from her eyes went flowing to her cheeks.

Her body moves and she ran away from that place, and she doesn't know where she is going.

Only her body knows where she is heading to since she can't control her own even body even her emotions.

She doesn't want Sou to see her full of worries in her eyes while she was crying so her foot ran towards a place where she can be alone. The rooftop.

The moment she steps into the rooftop, her legs immediately feel weak resulting her to kneel into the floor when she felt all her strength were drained.

She doesn't have any idea on why her strength was drained, maybe because she ran without any stretching made or maybe because she was simply happy knowing that Sou was safe.

She let the tears from her eyes freely flow into her cheeks.

It's the only way she can let out her frustrations. It's as if all her inhibitions and worries disappeared when she saw Sou standing beside Shori earlier.

She was silently crying on that place when she suddenly heard the door of the rooftop opened and knowing that a person might saw her on that state, she immediately tried her very best to stop herself from crying.

It would be embarrassing if someone sees her on her weakest state.

Busy with wiping her tears away by using the handkerchief she has on the pocket of her uniform; she can't hear any noises after the opening-and-closing sound of the door.

After sighing for a few times, she readies her smile and faces the person who entered the rooftop. But to her surprise, the person was just behind her back and her face bumped into the person's chest.

When she smelled the manly fragrance of the person, she immediately knows who the person was.

Well, they have been friends for a few years now and Sou's fragrance isn't new to her. But just to confirm her gut feeling, she chinned up and face Sou's smiling face.

Instinctively, she pushed away Sou and took a few steps away from him.

Confusion was written all over his face when he asked, "What's wrong, Ki-chan? You are not happy to see me?"

"Where have you been?" the only question came out from her mouth.

"Ah, I see. I can explain everything. So, don't take another step away from me. You're hurting me by doing that." With that, she stopped wherever she is right now.

"How dare you to confess your feeling for me and didn't even send a text or chat to me after. Didn't you know that I was worried?" She said, and her tears started to fall. "I thought that after your confession, it will be a brand-new start for us. I was happy to know that the guy I love likes me. But then, after the confession you didn't even dare to contact me. And I thought that maybe you were just joking around and maybe your words were not true that moment. I hate you for making me worry like this, I hate the fact that you have the power to make me feel these weird emotions just because of the fact that I love you."

"K-Ki-chan." Sou said and went near her.

He hugs her making her cry more. "I'm really sorry if I made you worry. While we were absent, we have a talk with our boss and our manager. Shori has been forced by our entertainment to choose either quitting being an idol or break-up with Mazu-chan."

Sou unravels their hug and looks deep into her eyes.

"We were present for that meeting because Shori is one of us and it will be a big impact on our group if Shori will leave us hanging while our careers are still on.

I'm really sorry if I didn't have the time to explain everything to you. But believe me when I say that I love you because it's the truth and I will never lie to you, especially about my feelings for you.

I know that you hate me by now, but please, give me another chance and I promise you that I will make you the happiest girl in the world. Please forgive me."

She bites her lower-lip, and she doesn't know what right word to say.

So instead of speaking, she just hugged Sou tightly, making him feel the love she has for him.

He also hugged back. And a smile on her face suddenly appeared when she heard Sou whispered on her right ear the words: "I love you."

~ THE END ~