CHAPTER ONE

SHEIKI WAS enjoying while listening to Sou's voice as her earphones were on both of her ears.

Sou's voice is comforting and angelic, but she was wondering why does Sou-kun doesn't have a lot of lines and solos just like the other members of Sexy Zone.

She was on that thought when suddenly somebody takes off her earphones making her annoyed for a moment. But when she saw who takes off the earphones, her heart suddenly thumps hard as she saw Sou's pouting face.

"Ki-chan!" Sou said.

There was this fluttering feeling inside her stomach that she almost feels like there was something inside her that wants to come out.

What does Sou have that he can make her body react like this? Even it's just him childishly pouting his lips?!

Like duh! Everyone can look cute with a pouty face, so why Sou-kun? Why?!

But even though there was this weird feeling inside her, she needs to act normal in front of him. Although this guy here is dumb, he can still sense if there's something different with her every time she acts not as normal as before.

"Oh, Sou-kun. What is it?" She said making a confuse look to add some expression on her face.

"I've been calling out for you, but you can't hear me because of those earphones." Said Sou like a child who hasn't been noticed by his mom when he did something cool.

She really wanted to pinch that fluffy face of Sou but that would be weird if she did that to him. Sou will notice that there is something wrong with her and she doesn't want to give him even a single hint about her hidden feelings.

Yes! Sheiki has been in love with this childish yet charming guy in front of her. They have been friends since grade school and Sou didn't know up until now that she has feelings for him.

She's scared that when the moment comes that Sou will know about her feelings for him and he can't answer back her love for him, he will not stay by her side. And she doesn't want Sou to leave her knowing that she is already used to his presence every day.

"Is that so? Why? Do you have something to tell me?" She said.

"Nothing. Just forget about it." She heard sadness in his voice, but she can't tell if he is sad or what since he's still pouting.

Sou looked at the girl sitting next to her, which she didn't notice earlier. The girl was kind of shocked when Sou looked at her.

"Ohayou gozaimasu!" Sou said to the girl and smiled at the girl.

The girl smiled back at Sou and slightly bowed her head. Sou bowed also and went to the seat in front of her. She noticed that the girl is still looking at them, so she asked her to divert her attention from Sou to her.

"You're a transferee, right?" She asked which is obvious because she didn't see this girl for her past years studying here in this school.

It's as if she the girl's thoughts were disturbed when the girl heard her question.

She smiled at the girl when she looked at her before the girl's eyes went to Sou who was not properly sitting on his chair because Sou's body was facing her side and his hands were rested above the chair's back part.

"Un! My name is Mazu-chan." The girl said and kindly bowed her head.

"Hi, Mazu-chan. My name is Sheiki but you can call me Ki-chan." She said and slightly bowed at Mazu-chan.

"Oi, Ki-chan! I should be the only one who should call you by that name. I'm special, right? So, no one should call you using that name." Without any embarrassment, Sou told her those words that made her face warm – blushing.

Her heart thumps again faster than before and she felt the fluttering feeling inside her stomach again.

"Shut up, Sou-kun. She's a new friend, so don't be like that." With her red face, Sheiki still managed to say those words without stuttering.

She silently thanked all the gods and goddesses she knew that she didn't stutter saying those words. At least even though her face was blushing, Sou will not sense any uneasiness on her.

"Oh!" Maybe Sou realized something, and his attention instantly diverted to Mazu-chan.

She silently sighed when she saw that Sou's attention was easily diverted to the girl beside her.

She honestly doesn't know how to act or even move when she knows that Sou's attention was on her. It makes her feel awkward and she doesn't know why.

"Gomenasai, Mazu-chan. My name is Matsushima Sou, but you can call me Matsu-kun because I only want Ki-chan to call me Sou-kun. Nice meeting you." Sou was smiling while saying those words to Mazu-chan and he also bowed slightly as a sign of respect.

"That's so sweet of you. The two of you, are you couples?" Mazu-chan suddenly said and she felt like bursting when she heard her question.

"NO!" She said. "You think so?" Matsushima said.

After bursting out her reactions which is actually in sync with Sou's, she instantly glanced at Sou's direction.

"What are you saying? You should have denied it when in fact there was nothing between us!" she said shyly.

"Eh?! But you should have thought about it. That maybe we acted like couples earlier, making Mazu-chan to ask us." Sou said, determined.

But their war ended there when the teacher suddenly entered the room, and all their classmates went back to their corresponding seats. Also, Sou positioned properly while pouting.

Tsk! Childish, eh?

"Good morning, everyone. What a wonderful day to start this semester. I am Kentaro Suzuki, your adviser for this whole semester. Congratulations in entering this school and may all of you will enjoy your stay here." The teacher said.

Her thoughts were on Sou, but she can still hear the teacher's speech.

"Later on, we'll be having a welcoming program from our principal but before that, I need two representatives in this class. Who wants to volunteer?"

And that starts the first day of this year's semester. She just sleeps on her seat during the whole program.