SMUT male

SUMMARY: Brett and You get a bit spicyyyyyy in the bathroom (dom reader)=================================

=================================

Brett whined and gripped the edge of the sink, desperately trying to keep himself from falling. Your hips snapped against his ass repeatedly. Each thrust ripped a moan from the poor boys throat. Your fingers tangled in his hair, forcing him to keep his head up. His face was coated with sweat and tears, and he could see himself getting fucked stupid in the mirror.

"You're doing so good for me, puppy." You praised. "You're such a good boy." Brett's thoughts wouldn't connect, he physically couldn't bring them to. All of his words came out as incoherent babbling. He looked away from the mirror for a brief moment, trying to catch a break from himself. Now that certainly wouldn't do. "Hey. I told you to keep your head up." You growled. "I- hah.. i-im sorry~" was all brett could get out. Poor baby, he was absolutely sobbing for your cock. His grip on the sink tightened, his knuckles turning white.

"Y-y/n- o-oh fuck- mmghn!!" He whined. "P-please- oh fuck please-" "are you close, baby?" You asked, though you already knew the answer. Brett frantically nodded. "Oh god- i.. ah!!! c-cummi- ngh...!!!!" He moaned as his orgasm finally hit. Cum landed on the sink and floor, some even landing on the mirror.

Once you had both finished, brett collapsed onto the ground next to you. He leaned his head on your shoulder tiredly. His legs shook violently and he was practically hyperventilating. "Th..thank you.." he whispered breathlessly. You gently kissed his forehead with a smile. "Of course, puppy." You whispered back.

Word count: 283