SMUT

SUMARY❗️❗️❗️❗️

SUMARY❗️❗️❗️❗️

Teasing Brett through his pants while at work 🤭
================================

"C-come on you know I need more than that..."

You're 100% sure you could get fired for this, but Brett just had to be needy at work. "I thought you wanted me to take care of you..." Your voice was low, dangerous. It only made Brett more desperate. "I do! I-I just need more than this, please? I'll be really really good I promise!" The brunette's back pressed further against the closet wall as you cupped the bulge in his pants.

Your fingers strategically found Brett's leaky tip and brushed it with your index finger, gliding over the weeping slit which made Brett 's hips buck into your hand. Arousal seeped into your underwear, Brett's teary eyes were so pathetically hot your pussy couldn't help but pang and throb at the thought of his big shaft filling you up. You gripped his member and Brett yelped.

"Keep it down, you don't wanna get caught, do you?" You said, giggling at the way Brett's eyes bulged as he feverishly shook his head 'no.' You got down on your knees and licked a stipe on his clothed dick. "G-God, y-your— your mouth..." He whined. Even through the fabric of his pants he could feel your tongue skillfully prodding at his shaft, swirling around it leaving a wet patch of you spit and his precum on his crotch area. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

The feeling of incoming euphoria took the reins. Brett thrusted his hips into your mouth and threw his head back, he was actually going to cum in his pants. Your hands came up to his hips and shoved them against the wall. You weren't in the mood for his 'horny puppy' pace. "Please let me take my pants off, let me fuck your mouth, please!" Brett was willing to start crying for you if it meant you'd him go loose. He just wanted to shove his cock deep in you and let you ride him until he couldn't cum anymore.

Everything felt hot. You watched with intent as Brett looked up, knees shacking uncontrollably. Just as he was about to burst...

You let go.

Sadistic pleasure bubbled and raged in your stomach as you watched Brett's heart break all over again. "Wha- no. No. Nononono please! You— You can't leave me! I need it, I need you, please!" He babbled but you shushed him quickly. "I've got a meeting to get back to, baby. If you're that desperate you can wait for me here."

Word count: 435 😨

Credits: