Chapter Two: Love Birds

(Nobodys POV) 

"Adelia, wake up!" Anette yelled. "Today we have the plans with Marilyn and Sherry!" Adelia sat up and yawned. 

"I heard you Anette, quiet down," She said. 

"I'm sorry for being so stressed, its just 2 years ago Marilyn hated me! And whenever we get together I always want to impress her!" Adelia tried to lay back down, but Anette pushed her back for her to sit up again. "So we can't be late, get up," She said giggling. 

"Oh come on Anette~" Adelia purred. "Give me 5 more minutes." Anette shivered at Adelia's soft voice. 

"Fine," she said, blushing. "5 more minutes, then you have to get up!" 

"Alright," Adelia said, laying back down. Anette grumbled and walked away. 

(Marilyn's POV) 

"Sherry, I don't understand why you're afraid of Adelia, I grew up with her," I said as I walked to the cafe. 

"Its just she's so damn tall," Sherry said back. Sherry and I had been dating for a really long time now, and knowing me she should know how I basically raised Adelia, yet she's afraid. "She's talked with me like 20 times and every time she does she scares me," I took a sip of my drink as Sherry went on. "And she's way to hot to not be afraid of." I choked. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Hmm? Oh don't worry love," She said, cutely. How am I not supposed to worry? Sherry is indecisive. What if she chose Adelia over me. 

(Anette's POV) 

We got out the house in time which was good, we even beat Sherry and Marilyn to the cafe. As soon as we got there Adelia excused herself to the bathroom so I was sitting alone until Marilyn came in, looking terribly angry. I gulped as she sat down across from me. 

"H-how are you doing, M-marilyn?" I stuttered. 

"I'm doing fine," She grumbled. Sherry sat down next to her. 

"She's a little bit mad about something i said," Sherry said, smiling. "Don't worry about it, alright?" 

"Okay," I said. Adelia came back and sat down next to me. I noticed that Marilyn was staring into Adelia's soul as she conversed. Adelia smiled and Marilyn stopped being so grouchy until Sherry smiled back. As the hours went by so did Marilyn's anger, that was until it happened. 

"Ahh, its been good guys," Sherry said. "But I should probably get home." 

"Yeah me too," Marilyn said. "But we'll do this next Wednesday." 

"Alright," Adelia said stretching," I'll see you next week." 

"Well I'll see you before next Wednesday Adelia," Sherry said. Me and Marilyn both paused. Is this why Marilyn was so mad at Adelia? Because they were doing something? 

"What?" I asked quickly. 

"You know Adelia," Sherry said. 

"Huh?" Adelia asked. "What do you mean?" Marilyn was about to punch Adelia, I could tell. 

"Lets all calm down, its probably a misunderstanding," I said worried. Before i could do anything, Sherry bent down and kissed Adelia on the cheek and walked out the cafe. 

"What?!" Marilyn yelled. 

"Whats going on?!" I yelled after. Adelia looked dumbfounded. 

"Whats going on between you two Adelia?!" Marilyn screamed. 

"Nothing!" Adelia yelled. 

"Doesn't look like it Marilyn yelled back. Adelia stood up and approached me, kissing me on the lips softly. 

"I only like this person!" She yelled back at Marilyn. I blushed softly. Marilyn's phone went off and we could all read the text was from Sherry that said 'I'm just kidding babe.' Marilyn fizzled down. 

"Misunderstanding." 

"Yes." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure how to end this chapter lol, but i like how it went <3