Plan

Later at night the group soon watches as the ghost takes the bait.

"That ghastly ghoul took the bait and exited. Stage left even." Funky Phantom says as the group comes out of hiding.

"Then that's our cue to move forward with everything else." Alexis says as everyone heads to their designated spots.

*Timeskip*

"I hear the ghost. They're not gonna be too far behind." Alexis says.

"How can you hear that good?" Skip asks.

"She's a wolf shifter. Her entire family was apparently before she was adopted by Daphne's relatives." Velma says bluntly.

"You're a what?" Skip ask as Alexis shifts to wolf form smiling.

"Told you that you didn't know the half of it about me." Alexis says proudly.

"And yet you were questioning Mudsy earlier." Skip says as he looks at Velma.

"Hey you two. this isn't the time. Don't start." Alexis says.

"Fine." Skip says.

"Now!" Fred shouts as everyone sets off their machines only to trap Boo, Elmo, Scooby, Shaggy, and Funky Phantom.

"They're getting away! Hurry!" Velma shouts.

"It didn't work!" Daphne says.

"Come on! We gotta catch that ghost." Augie says.

"Guys you go after him. Skip, Alexis you come with me." Velma says.

"Got an idea Velma?" Alexis asks.

"You know it." Velma says happily as everyone splits up.

*Timeskip*

"There they are. Velma, Skip now!" Alexis says as the group then uses some holograms of Scooby and Shaggy to scare the ghost into crashing into a fence.