Chapter 5

I wake up at 18:35 and take my phone then head to the living room. Where my baby at? I ask. He with Beast , Ace says. Where he at? I ask. In a meeting with Omar , Paco and Amir
Deon says. Aight I say. I go to tiktok and watch videos. You wanna do a tiktok with me, I ask Ace. Nah them bitches gon blow up my phone.,he says. Why you not cooking with them, Deon says. I don't want to cook around people, I don't fuck with I say getting a lil irritated. Damn you that angry, he says. Nah I'm not angry, I'm hurt I say. I go back to my room and take my airpods, weed, backwood and a lighter. I go back downstairs and head to the patio. I start rolling my blunt, when I was done I lit it up and inhaled the smoke then blew it off. Five minutes later Andre came to the patio and called me to dinner.

I enter the kitchen then passed by   Omar and he pulled me by wrists were you smoking weed, he asks. Yes I was and why do you care? I ask. Because you are my sister,he says. Wow, I never thought you would care since you never cared ,I say sarcastically. Then I walk away.

I sat between Ace and Deon and then we said the grace. We started eating and then Omar says to me, I heard you kicked the gang out of my crib. I was so angry,I say. Then you could've gone for sum air , he says. I was responsible for this house, I reply. You seem to forget that I am the owner of the house, he says. Well now I know which is also why I am moving out , I say.He chokes on his water and says, you ain't moving out. Yes I am, time to be independent, I say. Stop playing with me, he says. Well If I were you I'd snapp into reality  I am going, very soon, I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO WEEKS LATER

At 4 in the morning , I did my morning routine and got dressed in my black tank top,white  joggers and  black jacket. I wore my black slides. I change baby Jamar's diaper. And clothes. I take all our belongings and head out and I feel a hand on my. Ace, you scared me, I say with my hand on my chest. He then said, let me help you. He takes the bags to the car, I strap Baby Jamar. I pull off and head to my crib. We get there and Jamar already there. Wasup, he says hugging me. Hey, I say. Where my baby at, he say. In the car,I answer. He takes Baby Jamar and his stuff. Andre takes 2 suitcases and a duffel bag. I take my suitcase and purse. Bye, he says and kisses me on the cheek. Bye.

We get to my apartment and we settle in. Damn your shit fye he say. I give him a tour

This my kitchen, my throne

My living room