Chapter 4

Beast's pov

Amari is a real cool person but there is something about her brother. She cute and independent.

I walk into the trap and call the back up team. We were ambushed and why did you come late? I say shouting. Boss it was a mistake, Reece says. If you in the back up team how can you make a fucking mistake I say clenching my fists. Deon walks and says calm down, let's go.

We pull up at Amari's crib. When we enter JaMarcus is crying. What yall doing to the lil man, I say. Nigga, tryna make him stop crying, Sandra says. Did you check them diapers, feed him or let him go to sleep, I says. Yes nigga we did that, Jayda say. Give him to me I say. Sandra handed him to me. I rocked him side to side. He kept quiet and drifted to sleep. I don't know why Amari left you with him, cause It don't look like you been considering the fact that he needs his sleep, I say heading to Amari's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amari's pov

I pull up at my crib. I go inside and head to the living room. Hey, I'm back, I say. Where my Lil jamar? I ask them. He with Andre, Tyson says. He in your room he adds. Thank you for telling me, I say. I head upstairs.

When I get to my room. Baby Jamar is asleep in the center of the bed with pillows surrounding him. Andre is busy with his phone. Hey, may you please get out of my room, I say whispering. I don't want, he says. Why? I inquire. Because I don't want to he says. When you I come back you must be out,I say.

I go to the kitchen and I bump into this bitch. Bitch watch where you're going she says. She goes to the living room and I follow her. Sandra what's her name? I ask. Keisha, she says. Ayo Keisha, why did you call me a bitch? I ask. I never called you a bitch she say. Nah so you mean I'm lying I say. Yes, If your mama taught you to lie, she deserves an award,she say standing coming up close to me. Don't start shit you won't able to finish, don't talk about my  mama like that I will send you to the graves,I say. Bitch I got the whole gang, not even your brother calls to check on you , she say. Sandra and Jayda, if you know you told her about my personal life and problems don't you think about  being friends with me anymore , I say with tears streaming on my face. EVERYBODY GET OUT ! I shout. They all stand and go to the door. As they are about to exit. Gunshots are fired outside. I run quickly to the closet by the door and grab my gun behind the vase and Beast takes it from me and opens the door and starts shooting. The black van sped off. I froze when I saw destiny at my lawn. I push past Beast and quickly run to destiny's house, and saw grandma rose lying dead. I break down in tears,while hugging her body. Don't leave me ,I scream. I was being called by Sandra, Mari let's go. Leave me alone,I say crying. Jayden picks me up. I hear sirens, the paramedics come and take grandma rose and Destiny in the stretchers with their bodies covered . I walk in to the house and went to my brother's room and broke down to tears.

I go to my room and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I undress, turn on my speakers, and play my sad playlist. I turn on the water at hot and start showering. When I'm done. I wear my black cotton thong and a matching sports bra. I moisturize my body with lotion. I wear black leggings and a black bodysuit. I go to my brother's room and take Paco's black hoodie. I go to my room and wear the hoodie and my black fluff slides.

I go downstairs and take baby Jamar from Beast. Can yall please get out, I'm leaving, I say. I get a call from an unknown number,I go outside and answer it.

Hello, who is it? I ask.
Hey Iil sis,
Big bro I say

Yes it's me, I heard about Destiny and grandma. So where lil Jamar at, my brother says.

Destiny left him with me in the morning.

Then you gotta take care of  him.

Yeah