Chapter 9

It was the day of the mock hunts and the champions were at Union academy transport runways, the students were going in their air buses, while the HEROES had to travel with the Champions due to their planned mission.

As they were boarding and about to leave, Jaune had the HEROES bring a special cargo on a transport. The group then went to their ship and sat down in the cockpit as they began to leave. The ships then exited the dome and flew towards Beacon academy.

Beacon Academy

The students who were called were now at the amphitheater and waiting for further instructions, the students from different schools then gathered and grouped themselves to their corresponding schools. As they grouped themselves, the doors opened and Union Academy along with the Champions came in with their uniforms so clean and pristine, the boys wore a white polo, with a gray vest coat and a tie, dark gray pants, and black shoes, with golden linings making the colors glow. The girls wore a European polo with dark gray cuffs, a sleeveless vest coat, and a dark gray skirts with frills on the bottom. The girl's wire berets and the men wore hats, they even had coats draping their attire with the union Academy crest.

The Heroes were wearing different clothes, the five wore Jet black trench coats with sewn-on insignia on their bottom coat

The Heroes were wearing different clothes, the five wore Jet black trench coats with sewn-on insignia on their bottom coat. The Champions had stood with the Headmasters along with Ignis who was the school's respective Headmaster had amazed the crowd.

"Today we have to stand together," Ozpin said. "Together with new friends... Mistral...Atlas...Vacuo...Vale...and Even the new Kingdom Arcadia Union"

Ozpin then went on with his speech getting the four kingdoms to feel honored, while the Union students were indifferent to the speech.

As he was done, everyone began to go to the mission terminals, and a few went to meet some of the Union Academy students.

June went to see her Brother who had brought her new weapon kept in the case, Jaune saw she got the gift and just smiled at her, and she smiled back. Team Rwby was then going to the Terminal to get a mission in the southeast where they had to get through Ozpin, Jaune saw what they were up to and decided to get his team to the area.

Jaune went to the HEROES and began to debrief them.

"This mission must be handled with the utmost care," he said. "The southeast of the vale is but a failed territory, just remember your training and accomplish it as you see fit... is that clear?"

"Yes sir," they said.

"Good," he said. "Maize, your Cargo is with the dropship and you can call it anytime you wish"

"Thank you, sir," Maize said.

"Rajah you're spearheading this mission," Jaune said.

"Won't let you down sir," he said.

"I know you won't," he said.

The Heroes then turned and walked away to their dropship.

In the southeast of Vale

REMNANTS SAVING ARC (FINAL FANTASY FRANCHISE X JAUNE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara