Chapter 7

On the day of the Dance

The students of Beacon and other schools invited were dressing up for the night, Team RWBY was in charge of helping in the Ballroom, but they were distracted.

"I thought this dance could help us get things off our minds," Ruby said.

"Jaune?" Yang asked.

"Not just that, but the man in the hood that we saw the other night," Ruby said.

"He felt oddly familiar," Weiss said.

"Well we need to settle on some things," Yang said.

"Ready for tonight ladies?" Sun said.

"Hey sun," they said, feeling not themselves.

"Woah, and i thought this room was gloomy," Neptune said.

"Yeah we're just thinking something," Weiss said.

"Like the guy who helped us out?" Sun asked.

The group looked at them nodding.

"Well have you heard the news?" Neptune asked. "The new kingdom called, Arcadia Union is invited to our school to the dance, and they're going to send their second-year students to our dance,"

"Well you seem excited," Yang said.

"i saw the ambassador and she was very beautiful," Neptune said. "Like her eyes were bewitching, every boy talked about it"

Team RWBY was looking at them with suspicious eyes thinking that they were perverts.

"Well anyway, we're just looking at the ballroom," Sun said. "Okay, BYE!"

The two left leaving team RWBY to themselves.

In Arcadia Union, Jaune's Quarters

Jaune was preparing his outfit as he was wearing a gray and emerald green long coat with a black shirt, and pants, he had a shoulder patch with an attached Teal Green cloth stuck on the left side of the coat

Jaune was preparing his outfit as he was wearing a gray and emerald green long coat with a black shirt, and pants, he had a shoulder patch with an attached Teal Green cloth stuck on the left side of the coat. He wore his mask and placed another mask to cover his face.

 He wore his mask and placed another mask to cover his face