Chapter three

°At Eligiah Leo's Mansion°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Eligiah Leo's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the bedroom. "Sorry Sir,Eligiah but I'm afraid there is no cure to the poison. The poison that you have drank is made by the top 1 assassin. It's impossible for looking for a cure to the poison but I must warn you. You might be the target of The Black Lily herself. I suggest that you should take it easy and rest." said the doctor. I sighed knowing what will happen if I let the poison take effect more. " Here, have painkillers they can help you endure the pain" said the doctor. "Thank you, for coming" I said.
The doctor left my bedroom. I took some painkillers to help me relieve my pain. "I was right! The girl named Jubelian but I kept an eye on her she didn't put the poison because after leaving the gallery she started coughing blood" I thought. "Marcus, please search about the girl named Jubelian at the Gallery of Art history" I said to my right hand man. "Yes sir!" Marcus said. "I hope my suspicions are right" I thought.

Thirty minutes later..........

"Sir Eligiah, I found information about the girl named Jubelian" Marcus said. "Go ahead" I said. "Jubelian Grace is a young artist at the Gallery of Art. She started painting at the Gallery of Art 3 years ago. She is 18 years old and her address is at Country Homes, block 18 lot 38. She won last year's art contest. She is famous for her art work can reflect different values of life and business. " Marcus said. "So this, Jubelian Grace is well-known in the Gallery of Art" I said. "Yes Sir, she painting over 20 painting that are displayed in the Gallery of Art. " Marcus said. "Good work Marcus you can go now!" I said. Marcus left my room. "Who can she be the one who put the poison in the drink? She was standing there at the same exact spot. And who is the person who accidentally or purposely made the fire torch. I don't exactly know because I was keeping an eye on that girl. I don't know but I can't die this early yet" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°Back at the Mansion of Matteo Ivan°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My head feels heavy. "Good to know my precious Bla...." Matteo stopped talking. As I fell down to the ground as I hear Matteo's footsteps coming closer. I closed my eyes. I felt like I want to sleep and I felt I was coughing my blood out of my mouth.
............ Silence......... Silence.............. I felt like I lost all of my senses of sight, touch, smell and hearing. I can only hear my heart beat. Beat..... Beat................. Beat......................... Beat. It sounds like my heart beat is slowing down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jubelian is sleeping quietly in the guest room. While Matteo got his phone thinking he should call an old friend. "Hello... There   Flawless guy! I saw the news. I was so happy seeing you suffer to the work of my flower" Matteo said with happy voice. "Damn you Matteo!" Eligiah angrily said. Matteo laughed hysterically. So, this flower your talking about is Jubelian Grace" Eligiah said with a smirk on his face. While Matteo flinched. "It's easy to notice that your flower is Jubelian Grace. She painted a lot of flowers you know" Eligiah said and smiled. Matteo was worried that Jubelian hard work in making a fool proof disguise will come to nothing in the end. More than that Eligiah might target her. This is bad in Jubelian's condition. Matteo act like he doesn't know her. "You got to be kidding me Eligiah! Did you have a crush already. Did little miss artist made you fall for her" Matteo said and bit his tongue regretting what he said earlier but he was has to joke about it to make Jubelian name clear. "You really got a nerve Matteo!" Eligiah yelled. "Oh you haven't changed my dear friend! You are very naive. When it comes to love you went to be the center of attention to " Excuse me I want to go fresh air at the balcony" type of person. No wonder you still single" Matteo said and giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Relationship between Eligiah Leo and Matteo Ivan~~~~~
They been childhood friend since kids. They have the same goal is to become top 1 Mafia boss and Businessman of the whole world. When they got older. They became Frenemies because they have the same exact goal. They normal call a few times. They sometimes work together or back stab each other.