2

Desean P.O.V
I sat up quickly in my bed feeling around my chest as I breathed in and out harshly. I have that same dream of me getting shot at LEAST once a week. I hate that shit. I sighed getting out of my bed and walking to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror sighing again feeling my throat get tight. Fuck am I about to cry for? Man that dream was scary.

"F-Fuck," whispered, sitting down on the floor in my bathroom, putting my head into my legs as I started to cry. Ever since that day, my anxiety and panic attacks have been horrible. That's was some traumatic shit and I definitely was feeling it. I sat up feeling around my chest, frantically pulling my shirt off and looking in the mirror at it. He fucking shot me, they fucking shot me man.

"M-Micah!," I yelled sitting back on the floor crying. I got shot and he just left me. I guess my parents were right. "Micah! Please...,"

I can still feel them going through me sometimes. I can feel my body hitting the ground and me choking on my own blood. I can see the fear in Micah's eyes. I can see my life slipping away.

"Desean?," I heard Micah's tired voice call out to me as he walked into my bedroom.

"Micah," I cried out, sitting in the floor still crying and shaking.

"Fuck man," He sighed walking over to me and sitting on the floor with me.

"You had another bad dream?," He asked me, pulling me into him making me lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yea," I whimpered crying and holding on to his shirt.

"Just breathe for me man I gotchu and I'm here ok? Take some deep breaths for me," he told me rubbing my head and my back as I cried into his shoulder.

"I-I can't," I told him gripping his shirt tighter.

"Desean, you can breathe. You know how to breathe, you're just panicking right now and you know that man. Just breathe in and hold it then breathe out like this," He told me demonstrating how to breathe. I looked at him watching what he was doing and tried to do it too.

"He s-shot m-me," I stuttered looking at him.

"You're not shot right now. You had a bad dream and your mind is just making you feel it. I promise you're ok. Come here stand up," He told me, standing up and bringing me with him.

We walked over to my mirror and made me stand in front of it.

"There's no blood or anything. You're not hurt and I promise I won't let anything else happen to you. It was just a bad dream. I have them too sometimes about that night. They feel so real, but once I realize I'm in my room and it was dream, I feel a lot better because I know it's not real. Just like this. We both know it was just a dream. And you said you can't breathe but you're listening to me right now and you're breathing," He spoke wiping my tears away.

I guess I was breathing. What would I do without my best-friend?

"Come on," He told me, walking with me out of my bathroom. We walked over to my bed and he helped me get in. He then walked around toy he other side. "I'm sleepy as fuck and I'm not walking back yo my room. Besides, you were gonna follow me to my room and sleep with me anyway like you always do after an attack, so I'm a save us both some time,"

I chuckled slightly at that because it was true. I slept with my best friend when I had bad days. It made me feel like I wasn't so alone.

"Good night. I love you," Micah spoke, getting comfortable and sighing.

"Good night Micah. I love you too," I told him getting comfortable myself.

Hopefully I didn't have another bad dream.
_____________________________________
"I-I'm gonna be late Keon," I told him as he kissed me neck and hand his hand in my pants. He was slowly pushing his fingers in and out of me and had me almost about to say fuck this class. "Keoooooon,"