I care

Angel's pov*******
My mind was still on the kiss. Samuel's lift were so incredibly soft and gentle, and I felt like it was created to kiss mine.
I don't know. I tried not to like him, but after everything that happened today, I can't say I don't.
He was smart, funny, sweet, practically anything you want in a guy once you get to know him. Wait, scratch that, once he lets you get to know him.

I just... I just wanted to forget about it. I didn't want to fall in love... Again.
Yes, again. Don't be surprised.
Angel Lucy Ilves, your one and only weirdo, the amazing Samuel Lenard's cat girl, has fallen in love before.
And let me tell you, it was horrible.

I couldn't get my mind off the guy, I saw him wherever I was, when we talked, I got this bite in my belly. Everything felt so wrong at the right time and so right at the wrong time.
He was funny, sweet, cute. Everything really... It's just... I didn't stop loving because of what I had... I stopped loving him because  he broke what I had.

Siiiiiigh. I really don't want to talk about it.

"Truth or dare!!!"  Richie screamed.
Nope, lady luck ain't shining her light today. I knew I was cat girl, did I have to be the black kind?
Talk about superstitions.

Everyone positioned themselves for the game. I sat in between Richie and Sam.
Richie brought out an empty bottle and spun it around.
The top pointed to me and the bottom pointed to Richie.
"Who's your crush?" I asked with a smirk. I already knew who it was.

She blushed and her eyes flickered at Sam.
"S-Sam..." She whispered inaudibly
I flashed a toothy grin "Whaaaaat? I can't hear you! Mind speaking up for us to hear?"
Richie gave me a glare and I laughed. This is fun.

"Truth or dare?" Sam asked me.
"Dare" I stated boldly.
Richie's eyes widened and she whispered something to Sam. To my surprise, Sam smiled mischievously and said "I dare you to jump in the pool with your clothes on"
I snarled. The heck?!
Why was Richie so mean? Did she want me to die
I was an excellent swimmer, but not with my heavy clothes strapping my skin.

The three of us walked out and I braced myself.
I saw Richie pull out her phone and she counted down for me.
3...
2...
It's not like I had a status to uphold anyway. What have I got to lose?
1!

"Cannon Baaaaaalllll!"

Splash!!!

I was wearing a baggy top and some jeans, so I guess I was pretty okay.
But damn! I was cold. I wasn't allowed to actually play in the water because I was easily affected by the cold, but hey! I'll tell my mom it was a dare.

Richie laughed at me and Samuel smirked.
I rolled my eyes. What I would do to slap the smile off their faces.
I tried to get back up, but slipped and fell back inside the water.
Richie burst into another uncontrollable fit of laughter and Samuel chuckled loudly.
I frowned and splashed water on them.
The idiots.
Still, I smiled. It was good to see Sam laughed so hard in the presence of other people. I knew that I was melting his heart. I really was. No... I was boiling him alive. Haha.

After finally climbing out of the pool, I felt the warm air brush my skin.
Brrrr
Not the best time.
I saw something flicker in Sam's eyes. Was that concern? Oh, sure. Dare me to dive into the deep sea of death and pretend to care about me. What a joke

"Are you done laughing? I'm heading inside before..."
Atch! Hoooooooo!
Uh-Oh...
Richie burst into another fit of laughter "Oh my Goodness, Angie! That's how you sneeze? That's disgusting!"
I rolled my eyes and dashed inside. I didn't care of people's comments... But the way Sam looked at me made me feel... Uneasy.