🎲Tbhfor1🎲 part 2

Yessir. Part 2 of my last Tbhfor1 story! The sea creatures one:)

So last time it was smut, this time it can be fluff, and stuff like that. Wholesome stuff between those lovebirds^_^

Ship: Tbhfor1

Top/Bottom: Changes.

Topic: Lemon!

Enjoy~~

_______________________________________

Socks POV.

Last night was.. Amazing. I didn't think we would go that far, since we have known for under a day. Not even 24 hours. But there's something about him.. He's nice to me? A merman. Its confusing. But.. I feel.. Loved..?

"Socks?" I heard, i turned my head around and saw Tbh there, standing at the kitchen door. Looking at me.

"Y-Yeah?" I said back to him stuttering a little, he then made a serious face, and started walking towards me.

I then started to walk backwards. Eventually i felt my lower back touch something and i looked back and saw the kitchen counter. I'm screwed. I turned back around and saw that he was still coming closer.

Then he got to me, as close as possible and he pushed me onto the counter, so that i was sitting on it. He then pulled me close, so that we were touching. But i was still sitting on the counter kinda, he was between my legs, so i wrapped my legs around his waist. He then looked down when i did that, then back at me.

"Socks, what are yo-" He was trying to say, but i just pulled him into a kiss.

Trying to make him forget about what he was gonna say. I put my hands in his hair, and pulled and played with it. I felt his hands go onto my ass. He pushed me closer, so that our dicks were touching, but we were clothed. He started carrying me, towards a room. Still kissing me.

As we got inside the room, he stopped kissing me and then attacked my neck. I felt him start to bite different spots, which felt good, so i let out moans at that. He then started sucking the spots he bit. He stopped to look at me and smirk.

"I guess now its the next time~" He said, as i blushed and pulled him into a kiss.

He smirked into the kiss while walking towards the bed. He then threw me onto it and started undressing himself. I just watched as he did that, since it still was attractive. Him without clothes. I would have never have guessed, that i would love a human, or anyone.. But i do, and they love me back.. I think.

Now he was naked and i was just looking at his whole body, up and down slowly. He just laughed and got me up and started undressing me this time. I just blushed and looked away while he did that.

When i was naked, he used his hand to make me look at him. For a while, he just looked at me, but then pushed me onto the bed. I let out a yelp at the sudden movement. I then started moving on the bed, so that i was in a good position. Then he started crawling on top of me. I looked so little under him.

Suddenly he just stopped. He moved away from on top of me. Which made me confused, i then moved so that i was sitting up. I noticed he started to dress himself.

"T-Tbh?" I said to him, he turned to look at me while putting his pants on.

He didn't answer for a while. When he was fully clothed, he grabbed my clothes and threw them to me. I looked even more confused now. He then came towards me and started putting my boxers on, after pulling me up from the bed. After a while he had fully clothed me.

"We need to talk.." He said, in a serious tone. I then gulped and nobbed.

I maybe knew what he was talking about. He then took my hand and brought me to the living room again. As he was starting to sat down, i pulled him onto me. He then looked serious. I just put my hand onto his cheek.