The start

Our friendship started all the way back in 1990 and it was great we both had our differences but it didn't bother either of us.
A friendship that spanned 3 decades damn that's a long time to be your friend but it worked, your disability was also your strength and it was always fun speaking with you on the phone because sometimes you didn't hear what I was saying or there'd b about 3 hi how are you's before we got to the topic of the phone call, there used to be a whole group of us but the others either moved on and got married and had kids, one passed away and another chose a different path, but you and I.

Anyway just want to let you know I made it to 25 years with my job wish you were here to celebrate with me but I guess you were in a way, my dog Cleo is now 14 going on 15 if she passes that will be another devastating loss and I don't know if I could handle that.
The house I'm living is going on the market as it's mums, gotta be sold to pay her debts and fees, we should've moved out together all those years ago when we wanted to don't know why we didn't, maybe we will never know.
Christmas this year isn't going to be the same this year with you not here anymore, I still kick myself for not being there for you when you needed me I'm am so very sorry😢😥😢😥