Gone

Just a letter my friend although I should've done this while you were still alive I guess I was just full of my own bullshit.

I'm going to miss those random phone calls 'wanna go to the movies' it was our day out we'd have lunch do some shopping and buy random things that we really didn't need and then we'd see a movie usually either a horror movie or sci-fi and we had fun it was an escape.
I'm also going to miss the random can you come and fix my tv or something else phone calls.
32 years of friendship that started all the back in 1990 the second year of high school there used to be a whole bunch of us then it started dwindling down til it was just the 2 of us, remember when there was 3 of us for our Boxing Day outing but the 3rd person moved on then it was just us damn I miss you so much.

Your mum and dad still keep in contact with me we catch up and have lunch one month usually they come out to visit me but it still good to see them as they're my only connection to you.
My dad misses you as well, remember all those parties we used to have at his home they were fun, maybe too much alcohol but the music and company was good and we'd sit around a camp style fire.

Damn I miss you and when I think of you I break down and cry😥😥😥.