Authors Note/Characters in the story

Hey guys, it's me, Animeworkerno.1, (formally known as Anime_simp), I know I said that I was quitting writing on Wattpad, but I changed my mind after I watched a Genderbend episode of The Loud House, and I know that I have unfinished stories, but I couldn't be more lazy about finishing them. Also, I want to thank everybody for supporting my books and giving me ideas, I hope that you would like this story. 

I also wanna thank @Lance1889 for giving me an idea about writing this story. Go visit his page, his books are amazing to read.

I hope my laziness wouldn't stop me from finishing this story, also, I'll be writing Anime, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon character stories now.

Anyways here's every characters that's going to be in this story. (Picture doesn't belong to me)

(I'm going from youngest to oldest+ additional characters)

Name: Leon Loud

Name: Leon Loud

Age: 15 months

Likes: His brothers, Linka, his toy moose

Dislikes: Flippa (genderbend of Flip), anybody who he doesn't know getting to close to Linka. (In a brotherly way)

Name: Levi Loud

Age: 4 years old

Likes: Testing anything and everything, his brothers, Linka

Dislikes: Anybody who he doesn't know getting to close to Linka (in a brotherly way), getting teased on.

Name: Lexx Loud

Age: 6 years old

Likes: Being clean (but would get his hands dirty if necessary), being the king of everybody, likes being to center of attention.

Dislikes: People not paying attention to him, getting dirty, anybody who he doesn't know getting to close to Linka (in a brotherly way)

Name: Leif Loud

Age: 6 years old

Likes: Getting dirty, going through trash, helping animals, his frog.

Dislikes: Getting clean, anybody he doesn't know getting to close to Linka (in a brotherly way)

Name: Lars Loud

Age: 8 years old

Likes: His vampire statue, coffins, funerals, anything dark and creepy.

Dislikes: Anybody touching his vampire statue, anybody touching his coffin, anybody who he doesn't know getting to close to Linka (in a brotherly way)