A Search.

Taco stretched out of one of her many camps. She walked towards a small pond and looked down. "What's that?... AHFJJ— SOUR CREAM!" She screamed, feeling a crab pinch a tomato.
She glared at the red crab. Taking it off her tomato and placing it on the ground. She stumbled off, grumbling. That's she heard the steps of the crab following her.
"No! Shoo! I DONT want a pretty much pure RED CRAB following me!"
Blink
She groaned, picking up the crab and putting it gently on her head. Treading through the forest. She walked through a cliff area, stopping and staring at the sight. Suitcase and lightbulb seemed to be trying to find something.
"Baxter! Cmon little bud! Where are you!"
"Don't worry! I'm sure Baxter is here somewhere- Come here little crab- uh Baxter."
Taco watched as lightbulb came her way. Did she see her? That's when she realized who they saw on her head. She then grinned, thinking of a plan. 
"Baxter! There you are! What did you fin- Oh you found taco!.. Wait taco?" Lightbulb stared at taco with a shocked face, so did suitcase, but lightbulb seemed more excited then surprised.
"Oh.. Uh. This crab is mine now." She held the crab. "What! Really? Why would you take Baxter from me!" The lightbulb cried. "I'm kidding, you can have your red crab.. you, uh.. What are you doing?" She watched as lightbulb placed a lemon on the ground.
"Oh! Don't you like lemons anymore? Or do you like limes now? THAT MUST BE IT! I'll get you limes!"
"NO I DONT— I don't want limes, lemons are far superior. But I hope you know my standards are far more mannered then my old, stupid loud mouth self!"
"Umga- Well, sorry! Let's go suitcase!"
"But wait I wanted to see the sunri.."
Taco looked around, then started to gobble up the lemon, when she finished she had a ":3" face on. She slapped her self. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO CHECK THE HOTEL!" She scoffed at herself. Treading back into the forest.

•••

As Taco was treading through the forest, she realized that the robots must've noticed her. She gasped, seeing them cut down a tree. The robot left and a birds nest came falling. "Oh no!- uh, let me help!" She picked up the nest quickly, climbing up a tree and placing the nest gently on a thick, well hidden branch." She climbed back down.
They're trying to distract me. She bolted towards the robot, a few sparks came from her gun and then BOOM the robot broke. It took a LOT of power from her gun.
It took her a whole day to charge or a huge power source. Although the largest power source she sent through was the mines. Some of those crystals were powerful enough to charge at least THREE of her guns. She needed to go there sometime just in case. But not now, she had to go throw away this body. She dragged the body towards the usual spot she made a bonfire at.
She lighted the fire, seeing the metal body turn to flames in seconds. She held a arm she ripped off from this body, since someone took the other arm from the first one she killed before.
She grabbed her screwdriver, opening the arm to check the wires. She sighed, remembering this was a Steve cobs personal model. He can make anything, and he wastes it on making watches. How stupid.
If taco had that much power, she would've tollen over the world.. Well.. Maybe she shouldn't. Seeing how bad the world
Is at the moment, she'd add a whole another layer onto that..
Stop.. why are you thinking like that! She took a deep breath, throwing the arm inside the fire and walking away to her main "Home" since it was close. It wasn't really a home, more a place she writes letters for apologizing. But seeing this, pickle hasn't answered any.
She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't open it at all. She opened the door to the small cabin. She smiled softly. Stepping comfortably into her.. Somewhat bed. It was pretty much just a nest at this point, she didn't try to make it neat because she never used it often. She sat down, then realized she forgot to throw the shard onto the fire! She held the shard, holding it under a black light she had because it was the thing she found in a dump someone drove by to throw trash all over the forest. Now taco was glad she put nails on the road that day. Because she found a popped tire in it with all the nails. — As she held it under the black light, she realized a message laid.
Set the hotel to blaze, then kidnap them all while they're all out. Take them to cobs at the Mecloud then leave the pickle to lead Taco to us. She will be the main lady of this plan. First of, call me the main women, excuse you. Lady sounds like I'm a short, petite gal... well I am but- still. They needed me? What for.. hm. She needed to show the hotel this.. maybe a photograph?.. where would she get a camera from? Oh, right maybe that trophy has one to spare. They could go one day without it right?..

•••

HE DID NOT TAKE IT WELL. HE STARTED SCREAMING AT THE TISSUES AND EVERYONE. IT WAS HILARIOUS! She grinned at the camera. Taking a photo of the shard under black light. She also stole a yellow portfolio from their room, they had many empty so she thought this was fine. She stuck the photos inside the yellow portfolio. Signing it with an "Anonymous" Maybe they will think I'm some know it all! That would be funny. She smiled. Finishing placing everything in and going to the hotel at 4 am. Putting the portfolio into the mailbox, walking back to the forest.