An Erie Sound from the Forest.

Pickle as always, was playing video games on the TV. He made a new friend named Microphone but he couldn't help noticing she was starting at the picture. She was staring directly at a specific spot each time... She was looking at taco.
Dw"If you're going to keep staring, you might as well ask." He said, looking at microphone. "Oh sorry! I just... I didn't know you were so-"
"So close with the world's best liar? Yeah. Im labeled as The Idiot now." He narrowed his eyes, annoyed from being told this every time a new person came. "Oh! I'm sorry- I didn't mean it like that!" Microphone said apologetically. Pickle simply nodded, listening to the music playing in the hotel.
SNAP!
The music stopped as everyone looked outside. Watching the forest. Pickle looked out the window beside microphone as he watched something get dragged into the forest shadows. A robot from the Mecloud?.. It looked like Mephone 4 with... claws??
He watched as OJ went outside to pick up the claw. OJ walked back over to the hotel, dragging the arm behind him. He held the robotic arm out for everyone to see. Testube, who was eliminated with microphone, stepped forward, snatching the arm away as microphone was about to touch it. She mumbled something and walked away with it. He stared at Microphones face; she looked hurt.
Everyone walked away, he heard salt say "Well, that like, ruined this whole party's mood!" He rolled his eyes. Taking a broom and helping OJ sweep up some confetti. He watched as Soap swept happily, and also glaring at tissue box when he tried to sneeze.
He saw microphone giggle then looked towards him, he looked away quickly. But when he looked back, he saw her watching the photo, her eyes were darting everywhere. He quickly swept over to her. "Y'know, she wasn't always a snake— at least she didn't act like one before."
Microphone stared at him with shock. As if taco did something to her. "Really?" She responded, as if he was joking. He nodded, "She was actually quite entertaining, screaming random stuff. I was shocked when she started speaking fluent English and growing arms, actually.." He sighed.
He saw her looking at him with her mouth wide open. He looked away awkwardly and then responded after a while, "I think it's time I get some rest.. I kind of spent the night playing video games.." he chuckled nervously. Then throwing away what he swept up and walking to his room, he opened his door and closed it quietly. Locking it and sighing, throwing himself onto his bed. He groaned. Hearing scratching on his window. Even more scratching and then he fell asleep.