Chapter 4

I was About half way home untill i looked behind me a car was following me me i decided to go a wrong path and yes this car was following me i kept on walking untill i heared a voice saying "To scared to meet us now is that it?" Then i hear more voices laughing...I knew who it was it was the amazing 'fantastic four' I hate this stupid project It gives ashton every right to be with me he can say "i was meeting you to talk about the project and what animal" but really he is there to beat me up.He Askes me if i wanted a lift home Obiviosly i said no but then he plays his cards "We need to discuss the project though Alyssa" Oh my God Did Ashton Irwin just say my name hes never just said my name its always been somthing mean before it or a sarcastic tone but this was just normal.I decided to let him follow me home(I know strange but am not getting in a car with that idiot and his idiotic friends.We Reached my house i told him id be 10 minutes if he wanted to come in and wait , why am i being nice hes ashton irwin and thats the 'fantastic four'. He Says no anway because he has to drop Michael and Luke off at their houses , so he'd be back by half 6. Its half 5 right now , so i took a fast shower and put on new clothes. It was again black Skinny Ripped Jeans , A My Chemical Romance t-shirt my Rainbow Vans since the t-shirt was kinda colourful with raibows.I do my make up Foundation, Mascara, I put on Natural colour blend eyeshadow to 'brighting' out my Blue Eyes cause why not?, I put on my Eyeliner and a Pale Lipstick with a top of Lip gloss. I Braided my hair to a side Plait. I dont know why but i feel like i need to look nice.