chapter 1

For about a year now ive been :Sucidal , Depressed (waste of space) and Had Anixtey Attacks.Ive been alone for an awful long time even thought am living with my dad (id rather not). My mum left about 10 years ago when i was 8 ; i can remember the day like it was yesterday.My mum and Dad obviously had their problems you could tell , my dad had/has a drinking addiction and anger promblems he always gets what he wants cause of the way he acts. It was about november time i was walking home from school when i noticed my mums car wasnt parked in the drive-way , she was always home by 3pm for me to be back by half 3 or 4. I just assumed she was late so i carried on as usual and walked into my house the minute i opened my door , yuck !, the smell of Booze and Just disgusting-ness filled my nostrils.I noticed a note on the table i walked over passing the disgusting bags of left over beer cans and opend up pizza boxes with out of date meat on it (am sure someting moved on that pizza). I reached the note i opened it up and read the words "Sorry Ive Left". What ?? Whos left am thinking then everthings adding up all the Hugs recently ,the talkling back to my dad , the late gome from work, i run upstairs to see my mums room.. nothing its empty the only thing there is my digusting dads stuff. I thought she would take me. Anger fills me from head to toes, fills every Nerve and muscle in my bones "SHE LEFT ME" i scream why would she do that ? Not even a reason why shes left ... Especially me why did she leave me ?
The whole house was silent and filled up with coldness like the whole world was frozen