Don't Lie- Please [4]

(A/n I really do not want this book to be long and then have filler chapters with no purpose. I truly am sorry if the last seemed like that! I just wanted a bit of healing for them both. Just incase u felt that way cus now I'm like "uhhhh shit" bout it)

TW/CW: Cursing

Words: 1.2k

It was a good day. My treat was delicious and I got a lot of attention. I'm happy we got that distraction from everything else that was going on. I hope it cheered him up like it did for me...

I have my Switch with me thankfully. I was quick to take it without any issues. I mean father told me to be quick and sneaky so I was. I wish I could have more stuff, but I'm sure he can just buy everything I don't have. Those were his words not mine.

It was actually quite nice being with Vendi. He isn't as boring and creepy as Dylan murmured once. He's quite gentle, but I can definitely see the threatening idea. He can definitely give off vibes of 'don't fuck with me', but he is a literal CEO. You probably can't let anyone in the company try to fuck you over. I've also learned he swears in company time.

I think he just wouldn't curse as much if Bryan was here. I never seen him swore until dad was gone. I think that's rather sweet how he didn't curse in his presence. It really is the little things that count huh? He respected Brydad and vice versa.

I honestly wonder what goes through the guy's head. I wonder how he thinks of me. I hope I'm not too much trouble. I've always been a good kid y'know? He doesn't seem to have any issues with me being here anyways. If he does have issues with me, he's good at hiding it.

His phone went off.

It was a different audio.

Perhaps more of a personal number?

"What do you want now?" The albino man was a bit harsh.

"Yes..." He took a glance in my direction.

He seemed to process something he found shocking, "absolutely not. Are you kidding me right now?"

"Well, it isn't what I want." He shook his head, disappointment?

"It's whatever," he dismissed, "just don't suggest that again."

"Yeah...not like you can." He gave a cocky smile like he just figured something out before others.

"Right, also take your pills." He spoke sternly before setting the phone down.

The call must've abruptly ended for the person on the receiving end.

"Who was that?" I was burning with curiousity.

"No one important." He shot back.

I didn't expect such a defensive response. Maybe it really was something personal. I don't think I should push on about it nor shall I make him uncomfortable. I do wonder why he snapped so quickly about it.

"O-oh," I stammered a bit, "is everything alright?"

His eyes just softened and then he just held his hand to his chin. He sighed, looking down he frowned. The red-eyed looked at me with guilt.

"I," he wasn't sure what to respond with, "Everything has just been a bit havoc and all."

I wish he didn't act like I didn't realise what was going on. Something is obviously wrong. You have to be very oblivious or careless not to realize. Maybe even blindly trusting... There is a lot of things going on to describe it as havoc. What complete disaster could even be going on?

"I understand." I was going to be patient with him.

He sat his arms in his lap and stared at the computer monitor. He seemed so disinterested in it. I wouldn't be shocked if he daydreamed every now and then. He tapped on his right leg absently with his corresponding hand.

"How about," he started and looked towards me, "we do a bit of Christmas shopping for your friends?"

That was a splendid idea! I actually liked it a lot. I didn't think much about it until now. Gosh it's a bit last minute ain't it? I guess they aren't too demanding of...people-ish.

"Yeah, let's do that!" I was enthusiastic and thrilled.

He gave a soft smile. The older stood up and rested his arms behind his back. He had a nice posture now that I look. He kept himself from bending his back. Gosh the guy looks like such a comfortable person.

I felt my smile falter for only a moment. He was doing this to distract me. He didn't want to lie to me. The CEO is trying to distract me by getting something else done. He's quite clever ain't he? Huh. I'll figure it out later. He can't keep this away from me forever!

Can he?

Gosh this whole things gives me deja vu. It's like it has happened before. It has in a way? We've done these steps before when leaving the building to go and travel to wherever we are going. At least it is something different in the end! Though repeating something is never fun. I hate how quiet we were in the elevator. That's a big word. Sorry. I'm disheartened by the lack of communication we have and the stares we get. It's like being an outcast or framed of someone else's wrongdoings.

Why is this place so darn creepy? It had Christmas and Hanukkah things around it and it's still horrifying! Maybe it's just because I know some wacky stuff that goes on. I'm sure it is worse for others. I don't know as much as Bryan, Davis, even Dylan probably.

When was the last time I saw Dylan? It feels like it was so long ago. I wonder how he is doing... He is pretty much my uncle after all. Didn't he seemed to feel confused or even concern about how I went with Dr. Vendi. Maybe he's just playing the worried uncle as well as the funny one.

"Well, are you awake?" A voice gave an amused chuckle.

"What-? Oh!" I was completely in a spell the whole walk.

"Seems like you are." The paler got into the driver's.

I got into the passenger's seat again since he let me last time. Some would say it's taking advantage. I say it's using what you got. I just so happen to got a father who lets me do this. Also I got the radio control. Thought that'd be a fun little detail.

I can't wait to get the others some cool presents! I might as well of been called Happy Feet there. I was tapping my feet lightly against the ground. It was no secret I was excited about it. I have so many ideas...

(A/n This is a kinda(?) holiday special and next chap too just it'll be late I bet. sorry if some words are new or were used weird. I truly am trying new things to be better for a new year yk? Also I dont rlly do Christmas so I won't be offline on the 24th or 25th. Unless family and such. who knowsss. ALSO I might've played DDLC randomly so Gregory kinda sounds a bit like Monika on ACCIDENT. My sincere apologies. It's 1am I'm tired

Please give me gift ideas if u wanna b4 I choose myself. I like audience inclusion alr?)