two

"look at what the cat dragged in!" exclaimed curtis as he opened the front door to reveal lorelai.

"unfunny," lorelai mumbled before laughing and walking in.

"im glad you came lor," he whispered into her ear when he gave her a hug. "and by the way i am hilarious."

"um you're not," lorelai said back before turning around.

"come on i'll get you a drink," said curtis as he led to the kitchen.

as curtis was poring her a drink, she saw saffie walking over to her.

"saff!" she squealed before unsigned up to her and wrapping her arms around her. "omg i missed you!"

"lor omg you came," saffie said as she reciprocated the hug.

"um am i just third wheeling or summat?" curtis mumbled as both girls turned around to see him.

"shut up," saffie said laughing. "i've not see her in ages."

"alright, alright i'll leave you two to talk," he said before kissing saffie on the cheek and walking away.

"still don't know how curtis pulled you," lorelai said with a laugh.

"well he does have his moments," saffie said picking up her glass.

"aww im happy for you," lorelai replied.

"and how about you," saffie said. "last i knew was you got out of that shit situationship."

"ugh that was awful i remember that," she groaned putting her head in her hands. "and nah im still miserable and single."

"well shall we talk about who's here tonight," saffie said with as smirk on her face.

"don't want to," lorelai mumbled. "i'm trying not to think about it."

"well what happens when you see him?" saffie questioned.

"not trying to think about that either," groaned lorelai. "but i do need to go and find neco and im hoping he don't make and appearance."

"well i wish you luck," saffie said before lorelai walked off.

"well you don't look that happy to see me," she heard a voice say before she turned around. she instantly recognised who it was.

"thank god you're here," lorelai mumbled.

neco williams wrapped his arms around the girl.

"hello you," he carefully whispered into her ear.

"so you decided to come then?" lorelai said.

"course. couldn't leave you all by yourself could i?" neco said with a laugh. "you would of called me anyways, figured it was better if i was here in real life."

"i'm glad you came but don't think i have forgiven you for for moving away," she said.

"shut up you have forgiven me otherwise i would still be blanked," neco said with as smirk on his face.

"ok but still. i'm glad things are working out for you at forest cause at least you're not a benchwarmer anymore," she replied with a smirk on her face knowing he got pissed whenever she said it.