The Nights Watcher.

What the heck, what did she mean good morning and night.

That’s when I walked out of the bathroom

And

Saw

Everything.

Deidara was outside the door. Just standing there, shock on his face and everything.

“Hey Blondie, what are you looking at”

He pointed to the kitchen, to me, to the bathroom, my clothes and hair, then back to the kitchen.

“Your point is, and how much do you know”

He told me everything about kas and her past. He also showed me the mark that she put on him.

“Well at least she marked you”

He nodded, shrugged and walked away.

As the early night began to fade into night I felt like going outside and enjoying fresh air.

I walked for what seemed like hours, keeping to myself and wishing that I had someone to talk to, but like normal they were all asleep.

As I was walking I found a lake, it was pretty and shiny but I didn’t like water so I sat on the dock and just looked at the water instead of going in.

I looked up at the sky wishing that I could be back in my normal body and that someday I would pass at everything.

I began to hum to myself and watch the fireflies. I turned around to catch an exceptionally pretty firefly when it disappeared. I turned around in confusion and began to look around.

I looked up, then down, to my left, and to my right but it wasn’t there anymore. That’s when I saw a shadow. I attacked the shadow and it stood up.

“Hi Itachi”

Itachi stood there shocked, then deidara popped out.

“What are you doing here Blondie, and I thought you didn’t like uchiha’s.”

“I don’t I was just trying to explain but this stupid mark wont let me”

I shrugged and turned to walk away until Itachi’s hand went on my shoulder.

“Please tell me, I want to know, please”

I mentally slapped deidara and myself.

“Ok, what do you want to know”

“I want to know everything”

I motioned for him to follow me and for deidara to go back to camp.

As we were walking around I noticed a few of kisames traps, and a couple of zetsus hideout were he puts bodies.

“Ok um, I already told you about my past, but the only part I didn’t include, I think, was the part were there's two people in the same body”

He just looked at me.

“And you mean what”

I face palmed.

“Its exactly as it says, there two people in the same body. There's a reason why I only come out at night and why kas only comes out during the day. The reason being that we were both experimented on and our souls were put in the same body, therefore angel during the day and basically satins wife at night. But if you haven’t noticed we do look a little different. I have pink hair and a brown cloak, she has blue hair and an aqua-ish cloak.”

He nodded in understanding but I could tell he had more questions and I left it as that.

But I had a few questions of my own, why is he the only that actually talks to me, why doesn’t he go to sleep, why me.

At the instant I didn’t know that he had his sharingan on because he actually answered me.

“To answer your questions I only talk to you because the others are afraid of you, including pein, I talk to you because underneath all that hate and fury there's somebody who’s just broken, may not be fixed completely but with the right person can be fixed, and to answer your question of why don’t I just go to sleep is, im slowly dying”

I was shocked.

“How are you dying, please tell me why, I could fix it, just tell me”

He looked up at me in shock.

“The sharingans killing me, that’s why I take medicine, but don’t tell anybody, without it I would of already been dead, I just want my brother to kill me and avenge the thing that I have done”

I looked at him, tears threatening to spill. But they won’t spill tonight.

I continued to look at him; I then realized that I could tell he was dying. I backed up slowly after five feet away I ran to the base, but when I got in there I was wrapped in someone’s arms.

“Why, why do you have to die? It’s not fair. I finally start to care for someone and start changing my life around from being a jerk to actually being nice but no it has to be taken away from me, why, why me”

As I was punching Itachi lightly on the chest I became to weak to even stand. He then picked me up and laid me on his bed.

He then asked me a simple question.

“Do you actually care for me”?

As soon as I was done with my sobbing I answered.

“Yes, I do. Please don’t die”

He didn’t say anything. Just came over and hugged me.

But as I was falling asleep I heard.

“I wont be going anywhere fore a while”

I then fell into a long and deep sleep.

That’s when I fell asleep and Kastelliah woke up.

Comments

(Please, please, please, please, please, please, please…. please. Comment)

Fan

(Fan me @safara, not (ok well maybe lol you can fan her, just maybe) @Mind_of_The_Odd that’s my sister…)

And

Please

Vote

(o.0pie0.o)