Confessions.

After I got out of the bathroom I considered actually being nice to these freaks, but then I remembered and stopped dead and began to laugh at myself.

“What are you laughing at”

But like all good things or memories, they stop short.

“Great, what are you doing here, thought I knocked you out clear into next week”

Itachi only looked at me smirked and walked away.

“That’s tight keep on walking, keep on walking”

I walked endlessly around this dump, trying to find something to do, but like normal…there’s nothing to do.

“Does anybody have anything to do around here or at night does everybody go asleep”

They looked at me weird.

“What…. did I ask something stupid”

They still looked at me weird.

“Ok someone answer before I break something”

Still nobody answered, and then pein walked in.

“Hello leader sama”

He looked at me then answered my question that nobody else would answer.

“Kastelliah, normal people go to sleep…what do you do all night…wait do you even go to sleep”

I face palmed while running into a wall.

“Here lets put it this way, at night you guys have to call me rafielliah. It’s a game. Who ever doesn’t loses and gets knocked out until the morning.”

Everyone looked at me, and then they started to talk among themselves. After a couple of minutes they all came to a decision. That’s when hidan spoke.

“Ok Kastelliah, can I get knocked out know”

I looked at him weird, then did a major face palm.

“Um, hidan not exactly what I was meaning and no”

He looked at me mad then walked away.

“Sorry hidan, maybe somebody else”

He shrugged and continued walking to his room.

“What happens now since we cant knock people out”

I looked at Itachi who had asked the question.

“Good question, um we can…no that wouldn’t work, oh wait…nope wouldn’t work either, or we can…. erg that wouldn’t work, we could …nope to complicated, I don’t know so we’ll leave it at that.”

They all sweat dropped then deidara spoke.

“I have one more question, why were you a jerk yesterday and do you sleep at all, cause I’ve noticed that you don’t have a room”

I looked at him.

He can’t find out, nobody can. If they do then they will think that Kastelliah and me are a monster, or worse…spies.

I looked at deidara in deep thought.

“I was a jerk yesterday because people got me mad and wouldn’t leave me alone, and I don’t sleep”

They all nodded then went to there rooms to sleep.

And what better to do then talk to your self when everybody’s asleep.

I had been walking around the base for hours, thinking of things that I’ve done, things I should’ve done. I would of noticed Itachi standing there if I wasn’t into my thoughts so much.

“Rafielliah, what are you thinking about”

I jumped onto the table and hugged the ceiling.

“W-who’s there”

Itachi then came in front of me, he looked worried but it disappeared in about a second.

“Its me, just me, Itachi…as far as I know, nobody’s up. I just heard you walking around the base…a lot”

I sweat dropped.

“Yeah, um about that sorry. I just have nothing to do”

I looked up. I was expecting his sharingan but only met his onyx eyes. He then asked me another question.

“Were you lonely a lot as a kid or recently, or do you want to be a lone”

I looked at him. How would he know, we have different past then each other. He never had to prove himself just to survive. Then be called a failure at everything that he’s done.

“Yeah I’ve been lonely a lot, but I did have one friend. You may have met her, Kastelliah. She was the only one that I had. Good at everything, made the best things ever, made everything look easy. Otherwise there was really nothing, thanks to my father, he killed everybody then just left me a lone, with nobody or anything, there to fend for my self. I did have another friend, his name was Kabauto, but he betrayed me and basically sold me to his master. When I met my new master he wasn’t friendly, he was about the meanest thing there was on the planet. He experimented on me everyday, and each one he did was a fail, he then experimented on my friend Kastelliah and hers was perfect. That’s why I hate it when people call me a monster or a failure.”

Itachi just stood there looking at me.

“Now tell me about yourself. Please”

He looked at me hesitant.

“Promise you wont tell anybody”

I nodded and sat down.

“When I lived in konoha I had a loving family, my parents, then my younger brother, sasuke. I never really had time to spend with them because I was an ANBU and had a lot of missions. But when I figured out that my father and a lot of other uchiha’s were going to attack konoha I went to the hokage and told him what was happening. He told me to spy on my family. And so I did, I spied on them everyday until one day one of our villages elders danzo, didn’t like what my father was going to do, he ordered me to kill every one last uchiha’s that were alive. It took weeks for the plan to come in action, I told my father to not let sasuke look up at me and that he be good to sasuke. I went to sasuke and told him that I wasn’t good anymore and that he should look up to someone else. Then it was the day of the massacre. I had to kill everybody. So I did with no complaint, it hurt really badly killing everybody but when I had to kill sasuke, I just couldn’t…I told him that he was pathetic and not even worth killing, that he should get stronger then try to kill me. I then joined the akatsukis so I could look over what madara was doing and so I could look over at sasuke. Then that brings us here”

I looked at him, then I stared at him, and after about two minutes of staring I gave him a hug. He just stood there shocked then hugged back.

“Its ok Itachi, its ok. I promise I wont tell anybody”

He hugged me harder and I could feel a wet spot on my shoulder. He then wiped his eyes off.

“Thank you rafielliah “

He went to his room and I heard the door click.

I then went into the bathroom.

“hello Kastelliah, good luck for the day and good night”

comments

fans

.

.

.

and votes

(please, something....=)

0.opieo.0