Chapter 18. After party

Time - 2:26am
Place - living room
People - Kat Sam Colby

C: guys I'm gunna take y/n upstairs
Y: whyyy

You say laughing. Colby laughs at your and says,

C: cause your just a little drunk
Y: andd? You are too
C: enough to know what's going on.
Y: alright fine
C: come on

Colby picks your up and you wrap your legs around him. You give him a kiss on the lips forgetting Sam and Kat are there.

K: yeah I think Ik what's going to happen tn.
C: guys no-
S: let's stay downstairs Kat
C: ugh.

Colby takes you upstairs to his room and you choose one of his t-shirts to sleep in. He changed and then you both get into bed. You look at him and smile.

Y: I'm happy we told them
C: same.

You give him a short kiss but he pulls you back for a longer one. He pulls you up on top of him and keeps kissing you. You feel his hands on your lower back, pushing you closer to him.

Your chest is pressed against his and your back arched a little. Your grabbing the collar of his shirt pulling him in.

You tilt your head as he starts French kissing you, and moving his hand under your shirt.

You bite his lower lip as he in straps your bra from the back and you take it off from under your shirt. You put it to the side and start kissing his neck.

C: Kat and Sam are here.

He softly groans. You look him in the eye and pull him back for another kiss. He lays you down and gets on top of you and begins kissing your neck. You wrap your legs around his waist and tilt your head back.

He holds your hand while he connects your lips. You smile into the kiss and he does the same. You slowly take off his shirt during the kiss and you both sit up. You climb back onto his lap and start kissing his neck again.

He lets out a big sigh. You smile and look back at him in the eye. You hold eyesight for a while then he kisses you. He puts his hands on your waist and slowly rocks you. You wrap your arms around his neck and tilt your head. He groans into the kiss and keeps rocking your kiss.

You smile while he begins to kiss your neck. You softly groan in his ear. He looks back at you and smiles. He lays you down and gets on top of you. He begins hissing your neck and slowly grinds his body onto yours. You wrap your legs around him and he continues to grind into you.

He brings his lips back to yours and it's your lower lip. You feel his hand go under your shirt to your chest. You hold you breath while lifts your shirt up and starts kissing your stomach.

He brings his lips back to yours and frenches you. You tilt your head every few seconds and he rubs his fingers through your hair.

Y: sit up
C: what?
Y: please.

He sits up and smiles at you. You put his hands on your hips as you climb onto his lap. You put your hair up in a bun and hold onto his shoulders. You begins rocking your hips on him and he lets out a groan.

Y: sh!

You both start laughing under your breath, but you don't stop. You don't care is Sam and Kat catch you. You turn back to Colby and see his head tilt back all the way and his mouth slightly open and beginning to bite his lip.

He rocks your hips on him slightly faster and let's put a sigh. You bro bring his lips to yours and he starts lift his body up and down, eager.

Y: hold on.