phone screens and invitations

* * * * * * * *

FAMED WRITER "XANDER"EXPOSES SELF!
Our favorite author is in fact, not a he but a she!

Julia Kim

Everyone knows Xander. The Song of Achilles, The Alchemist, Metanoia, u&i, over 13 NewYorkTimes best sellers and a total of 30 published novels, poetry & children books, one of which you are bound to have in your bedroom.With a wide selection of amazing books targeted at different audiences, Xander had the world dying to know who he was. That is, until fans received a lengthy post from, @xanders! official twitter and instgram. All 11 million followers (and the world!) were shocked upon seeing that Xander was not a man, but in fact a woman. See her official post below!

"Hello everyone. This is Xander here.
As you all know, Xander is not my real name but instead an alias. I created this fake identity, thinking that my novels would not go anywhere, but being extremely shocked when my books reached international fame. I am forever grateful to you all for quite literally changing my life, and am going to (try) repay all my fans by telling you all who I am. Every time word came out that I was traveling somewhere, you all tried (really) hard to discover my identity. I found it touching. You've been trying to get to know me so, I thought "why not?".
You already know me as Xander. Let's restart?

hello everyone! my name is daphne. I go by the nickname daph, and my close friend calls me mango as I have a love for mangoes. I enjoy reading, writing, (all the arts basically) and tend to overspend my money on clothing. I have some bad habits, but don't we all? I walk around the house screaming lyrics to some random song I heard this morning. to all the MANY kpop fans spamming my comments, I'm a big moomoo and no, before you ask, I'm not a hardcore army or blink. although my biases are taehyung and my blackpink bias is rosé. I play the piano a lot and if you saw all my different playlists, you'd think I'm mad. my national anthem is l.i.e.c. (figure it out heheh) and I really just want to spread love, not hate. although all of you will hate me after reading the ending of the sequel to metanoia- /sorry/
so, there it is! now you know me. some of you've been begging me to hold a fan event...
well, lately, I've been quite lonely, so come visit (or videocall me) at my fan sign, will ya :)
/more details down below/

love to love & i love you
xx"

It's safe to say, after that sweet message, we're not disappointed at all. Stay tuned for more updates from our favorite author!

* * * * * * * * * *

wheein did a double take. no, she did a triple take.

lying upside down on her bed, aimlessly scrolling through trending articles about climate change and lady gaga, she choked on air when she saw that the identity of her favorite author had been revealed. what shocked her even more was seeing the name "daphne" as she frantically skimmed through the article while taking screenshots.

it can't be the daphne I met. I mean, they probably just have the same name.
lord knows what I'd do without these books though, I have to go to the fan sign. the fact that the authors a woman is NOT helping my gayness...

now trying to contain a smile, wheein opened mamamoo's group chat and started spamming.

puppy
GUYS
EHREDNHWIDBKE
EJBDUWBDUWHJSIJS
HELLO??
HOLA
BONJOUR
GUTEN TAG
NAMASTE
ASSALMUALAIKUM
I did NOT just look up how to say hello in 5 different languages for you to ignore me.
two faced bitches.