cigarette smoke and leather jackets

***

tw: this story may include triggering content. please don't read if you're sensitive !

* * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * *

jung wheein watched as her fellow member, moonbyul, didn't even spare a second at the end of their 4-hour concert before sprinting backstage.

wondering how someone could have that much energy, she tiredly put her mic down, watching byul excitedly hug someone who was giving her a gift.

solar also went to go greet the person, the two laughing fondly when they both said hi at the same time.

"who's that??" wheein asked hyejin (who was drinking water) confusedly.

"ahhhhh, that's moonbyul-ssi's close friend. they're almost like best-friends."

"do you know them??"

"yes, we're friends actually. her and solar unnie are too."

one eyebrow raised, wheein stared at the (rather stunning) woman and looked back at hyejin
"wait, so you all know her except me?"

"her and I met by chance whee! and byul introduced her to unnie. but, now that I think about it, you would get along with her seeing as you both have alot in common..."

hyejin put her bottle down and mumbled that she should say hi to the mystery girl.

wheein watched as hyejin smiled widely and also hugged the girl. even the staff greeted the girl. she now felt excluded and huffed as moonbyul walked towards her, smiling.

"aaahhh i love her so much!" her member sighed, looking at the gift bag in her hands.

wheein frowned. "and who exactly is she???"

"oh- you haven't met??? sorry, sorry I forgot"

"yes, we haven't. but actually who is she? she's so ... beautiful??"

byul side-eyed her.
"she is really, really gorgeous, isn't she? she's my friend, we met during our trainee days."

now wheein was side eyeing byul. "yeah she's gorgeous but...she does look out of your lane."

"AHA gotcha jung wheein! that's why you're acting like this. well, if you wanna go meet her she's probably at the back. she did actually wanna introduce herself to you but she said she had to leave soon."