11

Soon my doors opened. I looked and saw my father. Oh Soundwave. StellarMega what's wrong. He asked you. It's her again, father. Soundwave is working on my pad to block her in a way she can't get a hold of me. She tried calling me like a minute ago. I think it was her. But it didn't say. How's your leg father? It's excellent, StellarMega. Thanks to you for forcing me to go to the med bay. I smiled. Of course father. I can't lose you. Because I won't have anyone else to take care of me.

Megatron walked over and sat in a chair next to your desk. Soon Soundwave handed you the pad back. She shouldn't contact you or get a hold of you anymore. But if she does just let me know and I will get further into the pad. Okay thank you Soundwave. You may go Soundwave. Replied Megatron. Soundwave looked at us. He nodded, bowed and left.

So is she still trying to talk to you? Yes father. But I am trying to ignore it. Soon Megatron asked you a question and you really didn't know how to say or talk about it. Why don't you block the bond? He asked you. I, uh. Megatron turned and looked at you. What is it, StellarMega? What are you not telling me?

I bit my bottom lip plate and I slowly vented out. Father, to be honest, I have tried but I don't know how. I was or I guess was too afraid or too ashamed or nervous to ask you or tell you. Megatron listened to what you were saying. He was sad and a little upset that you didn't say anything to him about this. He sighs and slowly vents out. Hmm. I see. Why didn't you tell me? You don't have to be afraid or ashamed to tell me. I am your sire. And you know that I always listen to you no matter what.

I know that father. It's just that I tried blocking the bond. I understand StellarMega. It will probably take time for you to fully understand how to block any message or anything from someone. Father, how did you do it? You know, blocking the bond from her. I. I just did. But it was hard for me to do it. But I had to because I had you to take care of and raise you.

I listened to my father. And I knew he was right. He was always right. It will take time for me to block her bond. But I can't worry about her because we are at war with the Autobots. I soon saw my father getting up. Megatron got up. You sure you are okay for right now. Yeah, I guess so. I'll message you father in our bond if I need anything. Megatron smiled and kissed your helm. He then turned and headed out.

Megatron's P.O.V.

I hate CyberStorm. Not for what she has done to me. But what she has done to our daughter. I will never forgive her or forget what she has done to us. She broke my spark after she just left me alone to raise our sparkling alone and all by myself. And now she is trying to get through to our daughter. One thing I am afraid of is that if my daughter does go and speak to her I am afraid her carrier, I mean CyberStorm, is going to crush her spark again. And I am not going to let that happen again, not on my watch and not while I am still online and functioning.