Date Time!!

Trixie's Pov

"This place look nice", Starlight said as we walk into a chinese food place with a green walls and table surround by a lot of ponies and some dress in a green uniform giving out the food "I be with you in one moment", a girl in the uniform said "okay", I said knowing that this would all I be able to pay for until my next show "sorry girls about that", the uniform girl said "it fine" Starlight said "so anyways how many are you gonna eat today", she said "just two", I said "okay right this way", she said as she lead us to our table that two rows away form another group "please take a seat", she said leading us to sat across from each other "what can I get you two to drink", she said while she now was floating a notepad and a pencil "I would take some coffee", Starlight said "Trixie will like some lemonade", I said "okay I get you two those drinks right away", she said leading her to leave "You know I could just pay for this dinner", Starlight said "I sure it fine can we not talk about this", I said before I open my menu "okay fine", she said as she roll her eyes "do you really think it a good idea to leave Chrysails alone", she said "I sure it fine if she wanted to leave you can just find her easily, plus we needed someone to watch the wagon as we have our date", I said "I guess you right", she said before the waitress came our way well floating a plate above her head "here your two drinks enjoy", she said "thanks", me and Starlight said as we float them off the plate "are you two ready to order", she said "no we still need a little time", Starlight said "okay take all the time you need", she said before she left "hey their been something I want to ask", Starlight said "sure what up", I said "I was just wondering when did you figure out that you love me", she said leading me to have a bit of a surprise face "well it kinda all started during our journey to Changelings' cave you know when I sacrificed my shelf", I said "yeah what about it", she said "I felt it their, I know I didn't want to lose you at first I  thought I did it for our friendship, but I felt something more when I look at you and once you took me out of the pod I felt my heartbeat go crazy well looking at you", I said leading her to have pink cheeks "so have you made choice", the waitress said leading me being surprised that she was back "yeah I will take a plate of teriyaki chicken over noodles and orange chicken over white rice", I said leading me to put my menu down "I will have Mongolian Beef over white rice", Starlight said leading her to the same "okay here your plates I will get the food", the waitress said as she float away are menu and put empty plates infornt of us with some utensils "Thanks", me and Starlight both said before she left us "so you been holding a secret for a while", she said "yeah I was holping to be able to tell you sooner then this but I didn't went to lose one of the only friends I have", I said as I grab my hooves "you know that not true what about Discord or Thorax", she said "they nice but they don't mean as much as you do to me", I said as I look right in to her beautiful violet eyes and we hold hooves "okay here your food enjoy she said well floating the three big plates to us "Trixie forget can you give me a box the Teriyaki for a friend", I said "sure", the waitress said before she left again "let me guess it for the queen in our wagon", Starlight said "yeah it a reward for helping me with Trixie show", I said as I float a fork to carry a pirce of orange chicken and noodles to my mouth "well she did do a good job", she said "here your box", the waitress said "thanks", I said as I float it and put all the food into it "you getting much better with your magic", she said "I learn form the best", I said leading me to see pink cheeks on her face again with a smile as she ate her food "so can Trixie ask for flavor can we go to Baltmare", I said "you need the money", she said with her joking face "yeah", I said well felling a little embarrassed "I guess so it not like we in a hurry plus it does give the princess more time to find the other kindoms", she said "thank you", I said as I was starting to get full even if it look like I barely ate any "you know if it me these plate are bigger then Trixie thought their will be", I said "yeah same here I almost full", she said leading me to look at her plate and see that she probity ate as much as I did "yeah same", I said "so is their something else in Baltmare you went to see", she said "Trixie can't get anything past you", I said "nope", she said with a little laugh "I wanted you to meet Trixie's sister", I said "you have a sister", I said "yeah me and her are not that close I was just surprise when out nowhere she invaded Trixie to her wedding", I said as I pull the envelop out of my bag and floated it to her "you invaded to the wedding of Rose Spectale and Moonlight Featurette", she said as she read the note "Rose is Trixie's sister she use to help with Trixie's shows", I said "is their a reason why you two are not that close anymore", she said as I put my utensils down knowing I couldn't eat anymore", she said as she hand me back the envelop "yeah her cutie mark was that of a flower and she wanted to take a job at a greenhouse in our hometown and Trixie was angry because she just plan for her first tour across Equestia since Trixie just brought her wagon to help her travel. Trixie know it was shellfish for me to wanted her to help with my dream instead or her own Trixie not angry anymore at Rose and was hoping the relationship can be fix with some help", I said in a sad voice as a tear was ready to come out of my eye "sure we can go", she said with a smile all over face "thanks Starlight", I said with a happy face as I grab her hooves "are you two done", the waitress said "yeah can we get some boxes and the check", I said "sure", she said before she left "we going to have a lot of leftover", I said as I look at our two plates "yeah but I did have fun", Starlight said "here you go that will be thirty bits", the waitress said "okay here thirty-five", I said before I give her the money as I saw Starlight pack away the food into different boxes "we all ready to go", I said "yeap", she said as she walk by me leading me to give her a kiss on the cheek leading her in shock "thanks for agreeing for going to Baltmare", I said as I walk infront of her "no.....promblem", she said as we left the good chinese food place with smile on our faces.