An Unexpected Guest

Brite's Pov

"Dashie", the familiar girl said as I look at the same pink hair and blue eyes I know for years "Fluttershy", I said as I got out from under her "what are you doing here", I said "I here to take you back to our world now come on", she said as she grabs my hoof "no I already made my decision I like it here I staying", I said "I don't know it that such good idea plus the princess won't allow it", Sunset said before another body hit her knocking her down to the floor this one being a green horse with a green mane "I sorry Sunset are you okay", Wallflower said "yeah I fine", she said "hey Wallflower I hope you not here for me to", I said "I not fully here to make you return it your choice I here for a whole different reason", she said as she grab the hoof of Sunset "Nice going you two I happy for you, but to get back to what I saying I want to get reborn will the princess be okay with that", I said as I look at Sunset "what are you talking about", Fluttershy said "she talking about getting made to being a different kid with a new life", Sunset said "I won't allowed it", Fluttershy said with angry voice right into my face "you not the one asking", I said with anger in my brain as I look at her "come down poines", Dash said as she use her hooves and her body to separate us "wait you two know eachother and haven't cause any thing bad to happen", Sunset said "not that I notice", Twilight said "so Princess is it alright it I get reborn", I said "wait you a Princess in this world", Wallflower said "yeah look girls can you just give us a minute alone", Sunset said "sure you better converice her to go back home", Fluttershy said before she left the room with the other ponies.

"So you want to be reborn you know that leads to you losing some stuff", Sunset said as she sat on the floor "Yeah I know my melodies, and my friends getting older without make it a big choice", I said "it is", she said "yeah but I still went to do it I'm happy for the melodies I have even with them being bad or good but the thing I get here form being able to complete for my dream again and get a new family I know I going to miss my friends including you but I think I will be happier here so please", I said "Look Rainbow, I not gonna fright you here I heard what happen in your world about Lightning Dust, so it's your choice for what you want to do", she said as she grabs her hooves get up from the floor and look at me sitting on the ground as she stands taller than me by at least five inches "thanks Sunset", I said "no problem I will go convince the other princess and the girls and let me guess those two will be your new parents", she said "yeah", I said "good choice, but you mint have to convince Fluttershy", she said "I don't know it that posible anymore me and her are not on good terms right now", I said as I look down to floor with a sad face "I can see that Dash, but she was your bestfriends she deserve goodbye their all do", she said as she put a hoof under my chin "I know I will give them one can you plan something", I said "I'll try", she said before she left the room.

Sunset's Pov

"So Sunset is everything okay", Twilight said "yeah please take care of her", I said "don't worry we'll be Awesome parents", Dash said "and I will be an awesome big sister", Scootaloo said as she fly above her parents "I hope so she would need it", I said "why are you on her side", Fluttershy said with a sad face "Shy look I see it in her face that she has thought about this choice over multiple days and after an event like that I not surprise she doesn't go to complete for her dream in the human world it's her choice", I said "but", she said before she opens the door "will those two be okay", Dash said "in due time I hope", I said "so this is Wallflower you been talking about it nice to finally meet her", Twi said as she offers her hoof "it nice to meet you too Twilight are you a princess also", Wallflower said as she looks at Twi's wings and horn "yeah if you see an alicorn that mean thier a princess of Equestia but please just keep calling me Twilight", Twilight said "I will try", Wallflower said "it nice to meet you two don't worry about dating princess their just another pony and I though that and look how ended it up", Dash said as she put her wing around Twi and her left hoof rubing Scootaloo hair and her right one showing a necklace with feather and a wing inside it "Dashie you also know me before I became a princess", Twilight said after she gave her a kiss on the cheek "but I sure you be fine as you love her", Twilight said "come on Wallflower let me show you around Ponyville and then you can decide to where we hold are date", I said as I grab Wall's hoof and took her away form the friendship castle.

Brite's Pov

"Rainbow you shouldn't do this", Shy said as I took a seat on the purple beanbag "Fluttershy it my choice and this my answer", I said "said the girl who kept me form coming here after our kiss", she said leading me to get up "hey if different you just wanted to get AJ in this world", I said "you right but do you remember what you told me that night that I runing away from my problem", she said as she got in my face "I not running away I can't fly Shy", I said "yes you can I see you do it multiple times with your grandpa's plane", she said "not anymore after Dust's death I couldn't even get in a plane I even tred grandpa's it didn't work I still can't shake the nerves just looking at the thing", I said as sadness was all over my face "that what about your friends we going to miss you", I said "I miss them too, but you know we go by weeks not seeing each other even if we live in the stay town", I said "then what about I...I go out with you", she said with all the worry on her face, but at the same time showing that she didn't mean it "Shy I can tell you don't feel that same way look I not going back for anything I made my choice so if you went to you can just leave", I said "no I staying here until you change your mind", she said in anger as she leave the mirror room.

"Can I stay", Fluttershy said "yeah their guess room up stirs", Twi said before Shy left "so kid are you going to be happy with a new life", Dash said as she looked at me and give my mane a rub "yeah I can't wait", I said "I guess we all in the same boat", Scootaloo said "hey it okay I ask for a favor since you two will be my new parents", I said "so anything", Twi said "I know it just a nickname, but when I get reborn will it be okay for you kept it in my name", I said "I think we are fine what that", Twilight said after the look at each other in agreement before we hug and turn in for the night.

Starlight's Pov

"Hey I was thinking after my proference in Fillydelphia I was wondering if it will be okay for me and you to go get something for lunch", Trixie said with a worried voice as she holds my hoof as we stand backstage "I guess I wouldn't mind", I said "thank you", she said with a happy face as she now hugs me "you welcome", I said "what going on here", a unfamiler pony voice said as other poines say her name "it looks like it time for me to go", she said before she teleported right on to the sage infront of the fans "you know I think your love for her mint be showing a little big", Chrysalis said "I don't think so but I admit the shelf she doing so far has been nice", I said as I fix the flower in my hair "yeah sure", she said before I see Trixie pointing at the Changeling "look like it your time to shine", I said "yeah wish me luck she said before she teleported away as I look at two's Twixie with a smile on my face.

To be Continued in ch.10