Transpiration/The Impending Revelation

Mu Qing panted until he reached Octavinelle. He slammed open the door, "Shīzi! What did you do?!" He stomped to Leona. Who was too busy trying to fend off Azul who tried to strangle him. Mu Qing went in between and pulled them apart, "what the fuck is going on?!"

Azul pointed to Leona, "he started it, Mu Qing!"

Mu Qing facepalmed his face with both his hands and glared at them, "explain what he is talking about.

Leona was about to speak when Azul held up a hand, "Also Mu Qing, it isn't just this lion, I'm furious at! Those scoundrels behind you have been making trouble behind your back the entire time you've made your position as my third guard! They haven't been open to you either and why I had to demand them stay away from you." He pointed to Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Jack.

Mu Qing sat down and Floyd and Jade stood close to him, he turned to his companions. "Tell me everything then. What happened?"

Jack sighed, "I'll explain it!"

Flashback
Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Jack assembled a plan to understand what Azul's ulterior motives were with Mu Qing.

Ace groaned, "okay, Azul's rule of keeping Qing is firm" he muttered, "but I don't trust him. Especially when he looks at his deals like they're invulnerable, but he must be hiding something."

Deuce mentioned, "actually there is a safe in Azul-san's office."

Ace brow raised an eyebrow, "how'd ya know that, Deucey?"

Deuce snarled, "shut up, firecracker head!"

Ace shrugged while Deuce continued, "I know about this because Ruggie-sempai spied on the empty office whenever Qing-san and Azul have their hang-outs! That's supposed to be our thing, (me, you, Grim, and him)!" He shouted in fury.

"YUP!!!" Ruggie grinned as they screamed as he materialized before them, "shishishi! You should've seen your scaredy-ass faces!"

Grim yelled, "shut up, hyena boy! We were just playing around with you! Our awareness capacities are off the charts!"

Leona yawned behind them startling them, "I'm impressed...I never thought I'd see the day that the two one-brain cells became a connection! Listen, kiddos, all the magic loopholes that come with it."

Ace gasped, "where did you come from?!"

Leona smirked, "couldn't help but overhear...yes, all magic has a drawback. Is your memory capacity depleting or something? Pampered, Rule-crazed Riddle's Unique Magic could lock people's magic? If it's hard for you to believe that their magic is indomitable, I would have hit your idiots on the heads for assuming that!"

Deuce folded his arms, "sorry my attention span died when you started talking...you still invaded Qing-san's privacy." He murmurs angrily.

Leona felt his temper rise a bit, 'why am I even helping these morons? How the hell did kitten even become BFFs with them, anyway?'

He sighed, "what I mean is even the best mages can't just perfect spells...if they were anything like the RSA snooty pansies, so the Azul's contracts should also have a flaw, which is why he's keeping them in a safe in the first place. I guess that Azul must've still had the deals Kitten wanted to be rid of it and is preparing for new clients behind his back!"

Deuce growled, "using Qing-san like that, I can't fucking stand it!"

Jack hummed, "I get it, so there's a way to beat the contract, after all.
Challenging the Leech brothers is beyond us, except for Panther, no matter how you slice it.
We'd be better off trying to find a chip in the contract scroll's legendary armor on land instead. I see what you're gettin' at.
I dunno, though. Tells me it's a foul play."