Christmas Eve

Christmas present from me, to you
I know I'm late 😭 I had writer's block the last week before Christmas and too many things afterwards
I hope you'll still enjoy this though...

Modern AU
There are some chatfic elements by the way

***

loml❤️
I won't be able to make it for Christmas

~•~

You put down your phone and sigh, a solitary tear rolling down from your eye. You look out the window, the fresh snow gently falling from the sky as everything slowly starts turning white.

He won't be here... for Christmas...

You move both your palms to your eyes now, letting yourself cry.

You'll be alone for Christmas.
Again.
Your parents are gone, your siblings are all over the place yet too far, and you have no cousins.

And now you learnt the most important person in your life also can't make it.

Hooray for the family holiday.

You pick up your phone again, trying to type your code through your blurry vision.

~•~

You
Please tell me you've got no plans for Christmas this year...

hu bsf 4 life
Hah did you really think this person would have no plans? Who would I be if I had no plans!

You
Oh ok...

Nvm

hu bsf 4 life
Wait a minute... what's wrong?

Weren't you meant to spend Christmas with like ✨your love✨?

You
He just said he couldn't make it

hu bsf 4 life
Oh...

Permission to smack this blue head of his

You
Permission not granted

Hu please... try to be serious for five seconds... I don't want to be alone this year again 😔😖

hu bsf 4 life
Wait... I know! Let's invite the gang at your place and have a friends' Christmas dinner!

You
They probs already have plans u know...

hu bsf 4 life
Tsk tsk tsk it's fine they can cancel, it's early enough!

You
I don't want to ask them that... it's too much

hu bsf 4 life
Xiangling's up for it and she's begging me to let her prepare the food, Chongyun's gonna try to not get killed by his aunt but it should be fine, Tartagles is actually hyped since he can't go home this year (he said he'd bring dessert), Yun Jin will try to come after her Christmas opera show, Xinyan will be away on tour sadly and Xiao has to be with his dad because his adoptive uncle is visiting or something? (Who's his adoptive uncle anyway???)

Here!

You
. . .

How do you type so fast?