The Oath

Dang it! Taco gasped, watching as microphone left through the portal. She stared at the Mepad. What have I done?..
She teleported away, deciding she needed time to think. She took her and the Mepad deep into the forest.
She sighed, looking at the large device. I should turn him on. She sighed, she had no use for him now. She turned on Mepad, it would take a while, possibly until morning.
She etched on a stick how he could maybe get back. She could at least help him since she caused this.
She treaded through the forest, looking up to keep tears from her eyes How could she! All I wanted to do is help her win the challenge. If I ever see that microphone beg me for help I would never help. She huffed, snapping a small stick she was tugging on mindlessly.
Shuffle
What was that? Taco caught a glance at something dark grey, something that looked like a me phone device. She followed them silently.
She gasped when she figured out where they were going. This thing was heading straight for the hotel!
They deserve it! I tried to help microphone so she can die with them. Taco realized how petty she sounded. She stared, that thing was coming dangerously close.
No! You can't hurt them! I've already done terrible things to those people inside that hotel! She fired a laser towards the robot. She stared in shock. That thing was gonna kill everyone inside that hotel!
She stared at the razor like hands on them. She dragged the robot to the forest. Glaring at it angrily. Stupid robot. Trying to kill them I'm around.
I will do anything to protect that hotel no matter what. She swore, looking over at the hotel which was glowing dimly over the hill.

- Little notice!-
Hi! Sorry this is a little short! I'll be making the second chapter way longer this one!