Chapter 19

"You doubt me too much."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

"Stop shaking. Your in a shore, you're not with them." Lucas whispered as we slowly sink into the ground, feeling the grass.

Why the hell would the girls suggest these things.

Athanasia and the others are currently on the lake riding a boat. The girls were so surprised of knowing that I have a fear of large bodies of water that I had a little panic attack causing Athy to call Lucas and tend to me.

'Ana'

I flinch as I suddenly heard Athy's voice inside my head alarming Lucas.

"Stop looking into the water."

"I'm frozen! I can't control my body properly!" I said getting annoyed at him.

'What?'

'Jennette brought us a gift. She was supposed to give them to us at the same time but...'

'Yeah...'

'The one with the red ribbon was yours while the blue one is mine'

'I see. I can't wait to see it'

I really can't. It might be ruby! Athy's bow is a sapphire blue with sapphire in it! Please be ruby! Or Emerald! Or, or aquamarine!

"Let's go back inside and wait for them to finish." Lucas said with a snap of a finger, we're already at our room. The room the three of us always hang out in.

"Can I sleep on your lap?" I randomly ask making him look at me immediately.

"Excuse me?" Lucas ask confused.

"I said, can I sleep on your lap?" I repeated.

"And what makes you think I would let- HEY!" Lucas said but quickly shouted when I suddenly lay down on his lap.

"Please?" I said looking at him with a smile. Lucas let out a sigh before patting my head.

"Sleep." was the last thing I heard before everything goes black.

Lucas POV

[Earlier]

"Sir Lucas!" one of the magicians called me that made me annoyed.

"What?" I ask glaring at them.

"Princess Athanasia's in need for your assistance. It's about Princess Antanasia."

"Where are they?" I quickly asked. My voice turned cold making them nervous.

"N-Near the lake."

I quickly teleported ear the lake and saw a group of girls circling Antanasia.

"Lucas!" Athanasia shouted. I quickly went towards them and saw Antanasia pale and shaking.

"I-I'm fine. I just won't go with them." Antanasia quickly said earning a glare from Athanasia.

"Yeah, and I'm sick. You're clearly not fine. Go back to your room. Lucas, please assist Ana back to her room." Athanasia said making me nod. She and the other girls went to the boat.

Antanasia was about to collapse but I quickly caught her, making us sink to the ground slowly.

"Stop shaking. Your in a shore, you're not with them." I whispered as we slowly sink into the ground, feeling the grass. I suddenly felt her flinch that alarmed me.