Chapter 18

Who drowned you to death?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Antanasia POV

It's been a few days since I fell into the water. Not a good experience. I also found out I drowned to death in one of my past lives. Yes, lives. Apparently I have lived more than twice.

I'm currently making my way to the library. I'm already better. Where the same outfitAthy's wearing. Alice in Wonderland type of dress. Don't wanna ruin their Father and Daughter scene. Too bad I won't be able to see Claude with a flower.

"Blessing and Glory upon the Obelian Empire. I trust you've been well, Princess Antanasia?" Ijekiel greeted me with a smile while holding on of Athy's books. Good thing mines are at the back.

"I'm fine thank you. Too bad I'm not your Lady Angel. Perhaps you're waiting for her here in hope she visits the library?" I teased, pink dust visible in his cheeks making me sweat drop. Didn't think it would work.

 Didn't think it would work

"Maybe?"

"Well you're in luck. She reads books when she's bored or done with works." I said walking towards him.

"Why aren't you surprised to see me here, Ana?" Ijekiel asked me curiously.

"Well Kiel- I'm allowed to call you that, right?" I said but immediately ask for his consent and he answered with a nod.

"As I was saying. Let's just say I caught them slacking off. Didn't even greet me." I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Isn't that disrespectful?"

"It is but I don't care." I said. Why would I care if we're going to be chased out the castle anyway.

"Have fun in here. I'll go find books in my own aisle. Luckily you haven't gone deeper in here." I joked earning a laugh from him.

"I'll see you soon then Ana."

"See you."

I went towards my aisle and find a book that I haven't read yet.

Who wouldn't have thought I'll pick up the habit of reading novels. I'm not really a huge fan of it. I'm just reading fanfictions or reading manga. Sadly, they don't have like that here.

Getting three books out before making my way back to Ijekiel.

"I'm sorry for browsing your personal collection, Princess. There were some interesting books." I heard Ijekiel said that made my eyes widen. I missed it?! Again?!

I quickly went my way towards them, making my footsteps sound quiet as possible.

"Leaving so soon, Lord Ijekiel?" I ask making the three of them look at me.

'You knew he's here?!'

'Yeah. Bet Ijekiel told you the guards were slacking off'