Part 1 The Meeting Of The Sea

Our world their world. It is a Pokémon world. Filled with the most amazing creatures imaginable. They fill the oceans, thrive in the mountains, soar high over the horizons and share the sparkly landscapes of cites. Try and count them if you dare but then try and count the grains of sand on your favorite beach. Mankind and Pokémon alike have long journeyed together to experience the thrill and challenge of the Pokémon battle. Living and learning together as teammates. Sometimes as opponents yes. But ever friends. Yet there are those who blindly take advantage of a Pokémon's trust to further their own selfish egotistical ambitions in the name of darkness. But as the pendulum swings both ways, there are the Pokémon rangers as well whose job it is to protect Pokémon and protect nature. Reflecting the balance, that is nature. Which also happens to hold within its protecting arms a young man we know as Jacob Renolds of Celestic Town. Who along with his beloved Pikachu has set his sights on nothing less than becoming a Pokémon champion. Sharing is dreams with 4 of his equally dedicated friends. A microcosm of the fast world of Pokémon and people together. Experiencing the sort of things we might expect or not but living their dreams none the less. For this is part of the journey. This is the journey. And the world of Pokémon is about to present our heroes with a new road, a shift, a journey until now for them unimagined.

It was a beautiful night in the Pokémon sea which was Jacob's favorite part of the world which he cares for a lot. A beautiful blue egg was being swept along in the ocean by Pokémon and currents. Then a light shined down in the water where the egg was and above the water their were helicopters circling the spot with their spotlights on it. Then one of the helicopters' radar located the egg and beeped detecting it.

Pilot: I have Target confirmation currently riding the tide and heading southeast.

The egg was still drifting under the peaceful water until some loud sounds and vibrations scared Pokémon away from the area. Coming from the shadows of the ocean was a gigantic ship.

On the side of this ship was a symbol that was the same symbol on the captain hat of the commander

Inside the ship's control room there sat a pirate man in the leader's seat.