Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love? Draculaura x GN! Reader

Prompt: This oneshot is based off the movie "Why do ghouls fall in love?". So the reader is already Draculaura's lover. So you would be taking Clawd's role in this but everything else is the same.

Requested: Yes?-

Note: Sorry for the lack of updates, some things have been going on right now.  Also its a little short but it something.
_________________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

"So you're telling me Toralei set this whole thing up?! Not only that.. that bastard is trying to steal her heart! " I was pissed off. "This happened because she wasn't invited to one stupid party? You have to be kidding me," I said/yelled, punching the lockers next to me. Some students started to look our way because of it.

Ghoulia spoke up, more like groaning, as she noticed how my hair had gone up in flames. For anyone wondering I am Heath's twin, but we can be told apart because my flames are blue. Anyways back to what was going on-

"Ghoulia is right, we can't just drive Valentine away. If we do she will just be a mindless zombie! Uh.. no offense," Frankie had giggled nervously at the last part as she looked at Ghoulia, who signaled it was fine. 

"Then what do we do? I really want to get him for putting my girlfriend under a spell." I told them as Clawdeen came and patted my back which helped me calm down.

"Who is the one ghoul that knows the most about love?" Frankie started before looking down at her phone as she had pulled up Cupid's podcast.

~time skip to cupid~

"So you ghouls want me to help you out by breaking a spell that Draculuara is under?" Cupid had asked as we all nodded.

"Please Cupid.. I love her and I can't even get near her without Valentine and his clouds stopping me." I said as I gave her 'puppy eyes'.

Cupid had nodded as she looked at me with a determined face. "I'll help you out.. hand me my bow." She said as she pointed at the case where the bow was. Cleo had grabbed the key but broke the glass. "You could have just opened it, that's the key right there," Cupid told her. Cleo had shrugged while letting out a small giggle, being embarrassed by what had happened.

After we left we had come up with a plan, we put it into motion very quickly.  As I waited down the hall for my signal to go I saw the ghouls walking with Valentine and Draculuara. I was jumping up and down as I hoped my hair wouldn't flame out due to my nervousness. 

I had gotten the signal to start walking but someone had pushed Cupid and her arrows went all over the place. I was about to go move Cupid out of the way of an arrow when Clawd had jumped in and pushed her.  

"No!" Cupid had yelled before getting hit with the other arrow. I looked between the two as they started giving each other compliments.

"That isn't good," I said out loud as Clawdeen and Frankie had agreed with me.

~time skip to the party because I'm lazy~

Well somehow everything had turned to chaos. Everyone started getting hit by Cupid's love arrows and started falling in love with the first thing they saw. As I was avoiding getting hit by any arrows I saw Draculuara and ran up to her. "Ba- I mean Draculuara, I have something for you," I told her as I held the box up with memories from our dates. 

"I don't think so buddy," Valentine came out of nowhere and pushed me away. I stumbled but tried to get back to her before getting pushed against the wall by some kind of force.

I tried to break myself free but I couldn't get myself loose. I looked down at the two as Valentine smirked while Draculuara stared blankly at me. "Draculuara! Please, look in the box!" I yelled to her, I don't know what god was on my side that day but she had actually listened to me. She had walked up to the box, looking down into it. After a few seconds she got onto her knees and started smiling. 

I smiled right back at her as I fell to the ground, well that hurt. As I stood up rubbing my wrist, I had stopped and caught Draculuara as she threw herself at me and hugged me.  I hugged her by her waist as I held her close to me.

"I am so sorry (Y/n).. I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone else," Draculuara said as she pouted, her eyes getting teary. I rubbed small circles onto her back, hoping to sooth her.

"It's ok my love, it wasn't your fault." I told her before I looked at Valentine who looked like steam was coming out of his ears. He started to stomp towards us before Frankie's hand tripped him and stumbled right into the pit. I gagged as I smelt what he had fallen into. "He got what he deserved.. but god that smells," I moved us away from there.

I had felt Draculuara tug on my sleeve which had caused me to look down at her. As I did I was met with soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss as she pulled away. "Thank you for still being here with me (N/n), even after that happened," She said to me.

"I love you, I wouldn't give up on you that easily, especially since I told you that you can't get rid of me that quickly." I smirked at her as she playfully. 

This turned out way better than I had expected.

~The End~