Chapter 38

Her words have unleashed the beast, he was controlling, inside him. He inched towards her and kissed her chubby cheeks one by one gently.

Saanvi took a deep breath and clutched his shoulders at the new sensation. Her heart fluttered like a newborn butterfly and the stomach tingled.

“ Are you sure? You know I can wait" Ishaan said softly kissing her nose. Her comfort meant more to him than the urge to kiss her.

Saanvi stared into his eyes only to find love, adoration, and care in them for her. Her heart skipped a beat, seeing him looking at her with so much love. She felt so happy that she wanted the whole world to know that Ishaan Malhotra belonged to Saanvi Khurana

She wanted to kiss him, she wanted him to kiss her. And he was ready to back away only for her comfort.

" I want this" Her hands moved from his shoulders to nape and pulled him closer.

She placed her lips on his slowly, and Ishaan's every thought and control flew away. He pulled her towards him by her nape and kissed her. Kissed her like she was his breath. Kissed her like she was the fruit he craved to eat for years.

He nibbled on her lower lips, and Saanvi mimicked his actions. They were kissing with so much passion. They poured their feelings through the kiss.

Her lips tasted like honey and he felt intoxicated. He pinched her waist, making her open her mouth. She pulled him towards her more with one hand while the other was ruffling his silky hairs.

Ishaan's one hand was wrapped around her waist while the other was caressing her face. For him, it was one of the best feelings, kissing someone for the first time when you have wanted to kiss them for a long time.

Saanvi was loving the feelings he was evoking in her. His lips were cold and addictive.  She couldn't get enough of him.

After sometimes, both pulled back because of lack of oxygen. Saanvi's cheeks turned pink and both breathed heavily.

He pressed his forehead against her and kissed her again. This time, Ishaan's naughty hands moved all along her body, making her moan in his mouth.

“ I love you, my heart” Ishaan whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

“ I love you too my heartbeat” Saanvi whispered hiding her head in his chest hearing his heartbeats.

They stayed in each other's arms and there was a comfortable silence around them. Saanvi was hearing his Heartbeat while Ishaan was running his hands through her soft lock.

" It's late, you should sleep now” Ishaan whispered softly.

" Stay Aan. I want to cuddle with you like I used to cuddle when we were kids. " Saanvi said, looking at him innocently.

He smiled and pecked her forehead. “ Wait here, I will be back after placing these in kitchen”

Saanvi nodded and waited for him to come. She couldn't believe how the day had turned. It took such an unexpected turn.

He came back within seconds with a grin on his face. He jumped into the bed beside Saanvi making her chuckle...

Saanvi wrapped her hands around his torso and Ishaan wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling her towards him. She placed her head on his chest.

" Good night Aan" She whispered, kissing his chest lightly.

“ Good night, doll. " He, too, whispered, kissing her forehead.

Sunlight peeped through the window, making Saanvi groan and snuggle into something hard. Why is her pillow so hard? But it's so warm, Saanvi snuggled more into her hard pillow.