Chapter 28

“ Please… Please. Mujhe maaf kardo.... Main apne galtiyon ke maafi maangtha hu tumse. Haan main gussa me bahut kuch bol diya tumhe... Me gusse me the isliye itna ghatiya baat ki tumse. Saza do mujhe. Chillao, maaro peeto... Kuch bhi karo... Bas mujhe chod ke mat jao. Mar jaunga main tumhare bina. Main tumhare liye jeeta hai. Yeh dil tumhare liye dhadakta hai aur sirf tumhi mera dil hai. Bahut pyar karta hu main tumse... Please uto mere liye... Please tumhare Aan keliye" Ishaan cried seeing his doll. She was looking pale and exhausted. Her hands were bandaged, and she was breathing through an oxygen mask. Her one hand was injected with saline tubes and the other with blood. Her head was bandaged and there was a pulse odometer clasped on her finger.

( Please... Please forgive me... I apologize to you for my mistakes… I told you so many things in anger… I was so angry that I talked badly… Punish me… Scream at me, punch Me, kick me… Do anything. But don't leave me…. I will die without you… I am alive for you... This heart of mine beats for you, and this heart is only yours… I love you so much… Please wake up for me... For your Aan)

A while ago, the doctor informed that Saanvi is out of Danger and will wake up within 24 hours. Ishaan threatened the doctor with his job when the doctor disallowed him to meet his doll. Ishaan behaved like a crazy man.

Unknown to Ishaan, Raghubir was observing Him. Raghubir got so angry and hurt when he got to know about his princess. He got emotional.

Rayyan felt like someone just poured a bucket of cold water on him when he spotted his princess, his attention seeker, lying in the pool of blood with three men surrounding her petite figure. Before Rayyan could beat the men, they escaped. Rayyan picked her with a throbbing heart and admitted in the hospital.

Ishaan felt alive when he saw her. He felt like he was breathing. After sometimes they shifter her to the ward and all the family members met her and were sad to see her like this.

Ishaan sat beside her, holding her hands and apologizing. Unknown to him, Aarav too met Saanvi as he saw her in the structure. His heart pained seeing his friend .

" Doll... I am sorry. Please. Forgive your Aan. I promise, i will never question you like that... I will never ignore you... Your talks aren't rubbish.... Your talks are my favorite music.... I am sorry... I just got angry seeing you with Aarav… I am sorry that I couldn't delete the scene of you holding his hands from my mind. I apologize for shouting at you doll. I am sorry. " He said crying and The family members and Aarav gaped at him.

Aarav suspected that Ishaan too have feelings for Saanvi that's why he got angry when he saw them together. Aarav was overwhelmed to tell Saanvi about this.

An hour later, Ishaan asked his parents and Brother to go as he will stay with Saanvi. But they declined and Ishaan convinced them to go finally.

Ishaan sat beside her and held her uninjured hand and directed it towards his heart. He could hear the loud thumping of his heart. He wanted her to know what she makes him feel," My heart” He whispered.

“ Don't… Don't. Don't come near me… Help… Help… Aan" Ishaan woke up hearing some mumbling. He furrowed his brows, hearing Saanvi.

She is screaming? And why is she asking for help? But his heart swelled with pain, hearing her last word. Aan.

" Doll... It's a nightmare. I am here with you. Your Aan is with you. You are safe, my precious” He cooed, and she instantly relaxed hearing his soothing voice.

But Ishaan felt like an Idiot. He didn't know how she got hurt, and why wasn't her bodyguard informed him? Fuck.

Aren't they doing their job? If not, they are going to get punished severely. Ishaan picked his mobile and dialed Rayyan. He wanted to know what happened to his doll.

“ Hello bhai ( brother) is everything fine? Did princess wake up? Is she fine. I am coming right now" Before Ishaan could say anything he heard his brother's rambling.

" Hold your Horses... What happened to Saanvi"Ishaan asked calmly. He had an unbothered expression.

Rayyan was taken aback by his question. They didn't tell him about Saanvi seeing his condition. But right now, Rayyan have no option but to tell him the truth.

" Bhai ( brother) I... I was coming from my college and I heard a scream… I followed the voice and found… Our princess. Her head was bleeding, and some bastards were circled her… They… They were trying… Trying to force her” Rayyan gritted out the last line. Rayyan' s blood boiled remembering the scene.

Ishaan clenched his fist and asked dangerously" who" he was beyond furious now. Someone tried to force his doll.

“ I will get their information tomorrow. Don't worry bhai. I will handle those fucktards" Rayyan said and in reply he only heard his brother's heavy breathing.

" Sent me the information. I will handle them in my style" Ishaan gritted with so much anger and hang up.

He looked at his doll who was lying lifeless and he vowed looking at her. " I promise meri jaan ( my life) jo tumhare iss halat ke zimmedar hai na  Agar usse jahannum nhi dikhaya hai na toh mera naam bhi Ishaan Malhotra nhi" ( I will show them hell who are responsible for your pain, if not, then I will cut my name)

“ Uhhh" Saanvi groaned lightly opening her eyes. She looked at her surrounding and frowned. She felt something in her hand and looked at her hand only to get surprised.

Her Aan was sleeping holding her Hands. She felt a tug in her heart. His eyes were swollen and had dark circles under his eyes. He looked exhausted.

She felt bad for him. She was the reason he is sleeping in a sitting position. His neck might pain. She stared at him for minutes and felt so lucky to have him beside her.

She couldn't help but to think how beautiful her mornings will be if he was the first one she would see. She unknowingly ruffled his messy yet soft hairs. At that moment she forgot her every pain, every confusions.

She realized what she wanted in her life and she was determined that she will not sit quietly now. She will confess her feelings. Even if it means rejection. She will let him know what she feels for him. She will let him know how her hearts flutters like a newborn butterfly around him.

She smiled and leaned over him slightly, pecking his cheek. Ishaan stirred, feeling something so soft on his cheek. He opened his eyes and was met with the breathtaking view of his doll looking at her lap with red cheeks. She looked so adorable that he wanted to kiss her. Her cheeks resembled apples, and he so wanted to bite them. He gulped and hugged her.

Hey guys...

I hope you are loving the story. Do let me know your reviews about the story and don't forget to like, comment and share.