From AU

From Trender man and Splendor man~

To our beloved reader's.

We know it may be a little late for this but our beloved author forgot to do this earlier in the book, this also should have been the first chapter of Not Like Him but she was excited to start another book since she had so many new ideas in mind so we will just start by saying that.....

COPYRIGHT © 2022 Milo_Iced_Tea - All Rights Reserved.

This story and all it's content is copyrighted and protected by the copyright, Design's and Patent's act 1988. All rights are reserved to the author and the creator of this work and any manipulation, copying, distribution or selling of this work is punishable by law.

No part of this book may be transmitted without written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Name's, Characters, Places and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSON'S OR EVENT'S ARE ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Splendor man: Please forgive our beloved author for her mistake ❤️

Trender man: They have to...

Slender man: Exactly

Splendor man: Let's not force them guy's 🥺

Offender man: Fuck the author, has anyone seen my wine and my box of cigarettes I can't find them anywhere.

Trender man: I threw them out cus you kept leaving ashes on my work table.

Offender man: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT YOU SHORT DICK FUCKER!!

Trender man: how would you know it's short, I don't fuck around with you I know I get more bitches though.

Slender man: Offender man go bother people who actually like and care about you, you won't find those people here though.

Splendor man: *Sitting on the couch silently sipping chamomile tea*.