Caleb

Weeks have gone by and we were already almost half way threw first semester. Caleb hasn't spoke to me since and my brother has been completely ignoring me luckily it's Friday night and I get to do finish all my school work then sleep. I made my way to the living room and saw Alec just sitting there.
"Hey, brotha, why the hell are you ignoring me" he gave me a cold look. Am I about to get lectured. "Why the hell did you flirt with Caleb, I don't want him to talk about how he thinks you're cute, you're my sister, it's disgusting and he can do better then you" I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. "He said I'm cute" I slightly cheered he gave me another cold look "stay the hell away from my friends or I swear to god you'll regret it" I didn't want to hear anymore so I stood up and get dressed and walked to the mall to get to work. I made sure my blackshirt was a bit baggy spit would show my curves. Although my red jacket showed them they weren't noticeable if I kept it open.

I got into lush and entered the back and grabbed my apron with my name tag and clocked in and helped out the customers that came in. After about 5 hours of working the mall started to die down and I saw a girl who I helped before. "Hey Patricia, how did the cream work" I said before someone else talked to her. "It was great, I actually wanted another one but the bigger one". I grabbed a little lush basket and grabbed the larger charity pot and put it in and gave it to her. "Is there anything else you're looking for" I saw her eyes widen as she saw the bath bombs and then I heard a familiar voice and realized she was giving Caleb puppy eyes "Patricia you're lucky it's your birthday, you have one cream and you can choose 3 bath bombs and I know you've been starring at their lip scrubs or what ever it is you can get one of each flavour" she started squealing and I smiled. "Okay girl, you choose your three bombs and I'll grab the lip scrubs" and with that I walked off when I came back I put the scrubs in her basket and she pointed to 5 bath bombs. "he said I can have the 5 since I couldn't decided" I just laughed and put them in the bag and in the basket.

Caleb went to pay and Patricia came up to me and hugged me. "Thank you for helping Melaani and are you busy Monday after school" I give her a questioning look. I know she's in grade 9 so why not "I'm not busy, whatcha need" it looked like she was embarrassed to ask. "Mr.smart wants us to choreograph our own hip hop piece and I have no idea what I'm doing, I've never danced before" I slightly laughed "okay meet me in the studio after school I'll be there waiting" she hugged me again and ran off with Caleb. It wasn't that bad of a day. I called Alec and asked if he could pick me up and if he was hungry during my break. We agreed on ordering pizza and as I clocked off work the manager gave me a piece of paper that had my name on it.

I put the paper in my purse and made my way to my brothers car. On our way home we stopped and grabbed the pizza we ordered then drove home to eat. Surprisingly our parents were home. "Hey mom and dad" I said as I sat in the kitchen. "Quick question can I have my car now" my mom gave me the are you serious look. Great. "Come on, this way I don't have to keep bugging your son to drive me places and pick me up, in all honesty it benefits him." I tried convincing her but I can see by her face she wasn't convinced. "Fine I give up" and with that I finished my pizza and went to bed.