🎇Meet Sonic the Hedgehog🎇

Rei speeds off to a mansion and notices the color was pink, "So...if by this place I need to explore. Nah, I think I'll see the blue hedgehog on the run." Dashes down on the road, until she sees a blue color zoom past her, grins, and immediately gets in front only to bump into him just by destroying his chili dog snack: "Oof!" "hey watch it!" A blue male voice spoke but instantly, R-2 groaned at the pain in her wrist and hears someone gasp.

Rei speeds off to a mansion and notices the color was light pink mix white colored home as she stares at it weirdly, "So...if by this place I need to explore. Nah, I think I'll see the blue hedgehog on the run." Dashes down on the road, until she sees a blue color zoom past her, grins, and immediately gets in front only to bump into him just by destroying his chili dog snack: "Oof!" "hey watch it!" A blue male voice spoke but instantly, R-2 groaned at the pain in her wrist and hears someone gasp. "Hey, you! Why were you running?! Before he could respond, he saw his chili dog splattered on his fur, "Ah, man! My chili dog is all splashed!" "Well, don't you like to jump from one thing to another?" Immediately, R-2 noticed the blue hedgehog appeared a bit dirty, "Oh, yea! Sorry. No, wait! Who are you?"

"......."

"......." 

Then the silence ended with R-2 laughing hard at his surprised expression, "Hahaha! You sure are interesting." She continues laughing until she"Uh thanks, I guess. Sonic scratches the back of his neck, "You sure are fast." He replies. She gives him a high-five, "Yup. I'd say you're the fastest egg, but I've seen you fly." She smiles with a playful grin on her face, then she stands up and starts to remember what she really wanted to do: "So, you're the archnemesis of that old fool?" she asked, then Sonic went from understanding to confusing, "Hah?" "Who are you talking about?" "Dr. Egghead loathes you to the bones." R-2 jokingly says in a sarcastic tone, Sonic looked confused: "Egghead? You mean Eggman. How do you know him?" The blue hedgehog prepared his fighting stance. R-2 simply took a good look at him and smiled. 

"Relax, if I wanted you out of the picture I would've acted when we first met, bumped into each other was not a good choice. She shows herself for him to learn: "I am here simply here to see what's so special about you." She finishes her explanation, he stood in front of her; Not letting her go anywhere when she mentioned Dr. Eggman. What was worse was that he already knew who Dr. Eggman was so he could start asking questions: "You kinda lost me. Are you with Dr. Eggman or not?" "Where's the fun if I simply tell you a yes?" She said sarcastically as she also gets into a fighting position, pulling her backpack off on the ground with a grin: "If you are with him then you are my enemy." R-2 blinked a few times before she turned around to think it through, 'Hmm... A battle with the hero may not be a bad idea.' 

"I can experience his technics first-hand and learn how to beat him." She mumbled under her breath, ever so quietly which was impossible for Sonic to hear the other part until, she turned around to face Sonic the Hedgehog which caused him to jolt back a bit:  "Alright hero, come at me!" "You are going down!" "That's what you think!" Both speedsters smirk before they began the battle.

Sorry, it was short! *thanks @Amelias16