Ch.1

Niall's POV

It was nearly 8 AM and I woke up in some big sweaty haze. Nothing was really wrong with me, I just had been soaked in my own sweat from bed and I had first noticed that when I stepped out of my hotel room bed and out to the kitchen to air myself out. I normally didn't care if I sweat at home, but it was really embarrassing when I would talk to the other lads in the morning and i'd be the only one smelling. Now I had to make sure I went and took a shower or else i'd be smelly for the rest of the day.

I walked towards the shower shivering a bit from my damp cold shirt that was filled with sweat from my bed and took it off along with my boxers stepping in the warm steamy shower so I could get ready for the day that was ahead of me. While I lathered myself in soap, I began to wonder why my hotel room wa so quiet. Whenever we stayed in a hotel room, we'd each share the big master suite with about five bedrooms in it so we didn't have to travel far to get each other from different places before a show or concert. That made things a lot noisier for each other, because having more than three people in a hotel room always made a bunch of confusion.

The lads were actually supposed to be here right now, but I wasn't sure if they were asleep or not. I was pretty sure that if they were asleep, i'd hear Zayn or Harry snoring in the midst of their sleep. However, everything was completely silent and the only sound registering through my head was of the nice calming sound of water hitting the bathroom tub. After I finished my shower, I went to check in their rooms because we had breakfast at 8:45 each morning downstairs in the reserved buffet section just for us and I wanted to make sure that we weren't late for whatever treat was awaiting us downstairs. That was, if they were in their rooms.

I knocked on all of the lads closed room doors, but got no answer so I walked out into the huge living room and dining area that took up half our hotel room space to see if they'd be there. However, I still didn't see them and it felt really weird knowing that I was alone in here. I was about to go and get my phone to call Liam and ask where they all were, but as I turned to go back to my room I saw a white paper standing over the marble dining bar counter.

It had my name on it so I picked it up in hope that it would explain to me where the other lads were, and to my surprise, I was just right. I read the note up and down making sure that I didn't misread a word and it basically said that I was late for breakfast and it had started about ten minutes ago. Now I had done all this walking around some huge ass hotel suite just to find out that I wasted half my energy and that I was late for breakfast too.

I quickly rushed in my room and got properly dressed from a towel and a shirt into some black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a light blue flannel. As I ran out of the room with my key, I tried to walk as quick as I could to reach the dining room, but I just felt so tired. I knew I just had just gotten out of bed, however I was still feeling really drowsy. It was probably from receiving the shock that I was late for food, but I decided to just try to ignore my sluggishness for today so I could get something to eat.

As soon as I reached the room downstairs, the lads all shot me a surprised look. They were all sitting at the table with the rest of the tour crew sitting on another table and when the boys saw me they immediately made a space for me. I walked there yawning and I guessed I did look like shit still because what the boys first commented on was my appearance.

"Woke up on the wrong side this morning mate?" Louis said in a smart tone while munching on his pancakes.

"M' just tired." I said taking a deep breath to relax a bit. This morning was already becoming shaky enough and I needed to calm down before we got today's schedule laid on us.

"Relax mate, you should come and eat something to fill you up." Harry said coaxing me to come along and grab some food with him. I just decided to agree because I was actually pretty hungry and i'd probably feel a lot better after I ate something to prevent me from feeling any more drowsy and tired.